What is it like being old?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
For those 30 and older.

i mean no offense i look forward to it one day because hey at least living to see 30 and 40 or 50 is a blessing in many ways many our ancestor not know.

For those 30 and older.

i mean no offense i look forward to it one day because hey at least living to see 30 and 40 or 50 is a blessing in many ways many our ancestor not know.
I wasnt planning on being alive this long. Its like being young but with more $

It feels

Different.

Same.

Better.

Worse.

In short, Old.

Feels the same as being young, just with more nose hair.

At 41 I joke about being old but really I don't feel that old. The odd ache and pain but I had that as a teenager too. I guess if anything I'm tired earlier at night.

the bits that used to be rocked solid are soft,and the bits that are supposed to be soft are solid. bits of you hurt all the time and you can't sleep for shit,and you piss with the frequency of a 2 year old. but other than that its great

well, lets put it this way, you are on your way to being dead

Club musics got too loud.

It's either pub or lounge now.

The older you get the less you care about trying to impress others, especially if you're married.

the bits that used to be rocked solid are soft,and the bits that are supposed to be soft are solid. bits of you hurt all the time and you can't sleep for shit,and you piss with the frequency of a 2 year old. but other than that its great
Looking at your AV proves I'm not that old yet ;)

I’m in more pain than I used to be, but I put that down to putting on a lot of weight during my late twenties. I lost quite a bit of it recently but I also do a more physical job than I used to do six months ago...

The one thing that has changed is that I’m terrified about becoming forty in nine years, whilst it didn’t bother me in my twenties. Not only closer to death, but also closer to getting to an age where I will look back with regrets...

For those 30 and older.

In ancient days 30 was like our 60. Most don't live long because of disease or warfare.

Turning 40 in April. Mainly I notice my knees hurting more after runs and it being more difficult to eat like shit and still be in good shape. Heart rate also doesnt agree with my activities. It's taking me time to accept these things. Face has more wrinkles. Nose gets larger. Depressing.

Looking at your AV proves I'm not that old yet ;)
when you get to my age,chasing girls is a lesson in bad knees a possible heart attack and actually forgetting why you were chasing them to start with.

You never think you’ll be here, then one day you are. If nothing else it’s a trip...literally and figuratively...
Mentally still feel 20, the body however feels the effects of the years ..Joints, muscle recovery etc..everything is different..
Life in many ways is easier though, financially easier....and at a certain point in time, if your lucky, you realize the value of life that as a young person you are unable to appreciate..Lastly, the lack of confidence disappears, you just barely give a shit what anyone else thinks of you...Judge Away....it doesn’t matter..

I'm 31, you have to work much harder than you to stay fit.

Also I feel legit pressure to find a woman and settle down if I want kids

Im way better at intreprating reality

I suffer from Benjamin Button disease. What's it like being young?

Back