What happened to the Kevin Lee Hype Train?

So were guys so "sure" he was a GOAT and one loss sends everyone packing? The post is more for everyone who is the next GOAT on here before they fight. It seems like everyone gets that "status" before the big fight and that's why I'm thinking this is that "grass roots" promo stuff from the UFC.
bitch shutup. welcome to internet fandom

Tony Ferguson happened TS.

Corporations and governments are using bots and paid trolls on internet forums.

No we aren't shut up :mad:

tumblr_mbui1kpPoU1rxdw8g.gif

hype trains start to roll when theres an upcoming fight. Lees taking time off so...,,.,,,
Lee only showed that the hype is real in hes loss to Tferg IMO. Fighting with staff, not content with losing, giving an accurate objective analyses of what he did wrong after the fact, taking time off to improve and hes age is some of hes great attributes that should keep the train rolling.

Thing is this and i'm by no means a conductor of the Lee hype train.

He fought Tony Ferguson, arguably the best guy in the division. A seasoned warrior at the right peak age of 33 and to be fair to Kevin he caused a few problems for Tony. He also did this at 25 years old, i'd say things are looking good for him.

This is coming from a big fan of Tony Ferguson.

People dont realize how good Tony is. Without the Conor charade he would be recognized as one if not THE best 155 champ of all time. He is up there with Penn, Gomi, Edgar...etc. Maybe will even surpass them.

No shame in loosing to him. I think with Lee its more about his big mouth that talked him into a ts. These fighters naturally get forgotten faster if they cant cash the cheques their mouth has written.

He will come back and be a solid top10 maybe even champ.

Thing is this and i'm by no means a conductor of the Lee hype train.

He fought Tony Ferguson, arguably the best guy in the division. A seasoned warrior at the right peak age of 33 and to be fair to Kevin he caused a few problems for Tony. He also did this at 25 years old, i'd say things are looking good for him.

This is coming from a big fan of Tony Ferguson.
Pretty much in agreement with this.

I do believe the UFC pays posters, don't have any proof but it's confirmed that Dana checks these boards daily and has complained and asked certain material to be taken down.

He’s still a Top LW.

I know how y’all are about excuses and y’all love to see everything in black’n’white W/L terms, but he was very sick going into his last fight, had a horrible time cutting weight, and was on antibiotics.

And he lost to the best LW in the world, to a guy with an absolutely amazing win streak.

He still deserves plenty of hype.
He’ll probably fight for the title again at some point, maybe get the strap.

I don’t like the idea of him fighting at WW.
I don’t think he’ll be nearly as effective. His game involves using a strength advantage and grappling.

I didn't see many kevin lee goat threads. Even the ones there were are often using goat as a joke.

But he's 25 years old and put on a good showing with a staff infection ffs. He proved he's legit.

There doesn't seem to be much to discuss. He isn't fighting in the next couple months or more, it sounds like. But lol at not knowing about the Sherdog bots.

It was derailed so bad that when they announced a winner of a match he acted like a todler

What happened to all of the "Keving Lee is the GOAT" guys out there? I'm beginning to think Sherdog has been hacked.

Seems like a bunch of fake accounts all "promoting" the next big fight. Does Sherdog allow "bots" or are they allowing UFC shills and trolls to take over? I could be wrong and it could all be a bunch of Shertard bandwagoners feeding on whatever scraps the UFC throws their way but it does seem a little strange.

lol the true is explanation is always much simpler than hacking and bots. sherdog fanboys really get their dicks hard about guys with abs and then when they get beat they go back to Josh Mario John's website, dick in hand

What happened to all of the "Keving Lee is the GOAT" guys out there? I'm beginning to think Sherdog has been hacked.

Seems like a bunch of fake accounts all "promoting" the next big fight. Does Sherdog allow "bots" or are they allowing UFC shills and trolls to take over? I could be wrong and it could all be a bunch of Shertard bandwagoners feeding on whatever scraps the UFC throws their way but it does seem a little strange.
He just fought so it’s normal for the chatter to die down a little. The chatter will pick up after he is booked for another figjt

Kevin Lee just lost to a P4P best fighter. Lee needs more experience.

Back