What happened to Mike Dolce?

wONPtnL.png

He's been off the radar getting Chuck into 'the best shape of his life'

Making weight is so 2000andlate. It's all about coming in 20 lbs bigger and getting a title shot anyway
The sad truth.

It's really bizarre how we live in a universe where weight cutting is even a thing anymore. It has a negative impact on both the long-term health of the fighters and the performances they put on in the cage, and also creates an additional avenue for the UFC to give preferential treatment to individual athletes in comparison to their peers, just like your post described.

It's even more crazy when you think about the fact that ONE FC has already paved the way and showed how easily it could be solved.

Last edited:
To be honest. He probably made more money peddling his book and onnit products to the masses than just working with fighters.

Mike Dolce was involved with the old UFC branded home MMA workout program (UFC Fit). But I think he now doesn't have anything to do with the UFC Performance Institute.

He's working on his new USADA friendly program.

...It isn't going well.

Dolce and Ido Portal both been very quiet, I think they’re working on something big

Ssshhh.... I have inside knowledge of the Dolce/Portal/Seagal project. Yes, it's bigger than you think.

To be honest. He probably made more money peddling his book and onnit products to the masses than just working with fighters.

honestly Dolce is a great salesman/marketer. I actually really respect the hustle despite the bro science. He literally came from a TUF reject with zero future in fighting into creating a well known brand for himself. His approach might be really blunt, but he knew exactly what he was going.

It's not a coincidence that he shamelessly plugged himself every chance he got at weigh in's, media events and embedded episodes wearing his stupid Dolce Diet t-shirt. He basically used the UFC as free air time for his brand. And it ultimately worked out, now he just sits at home and sells his diet book and posts Instagram videos.

He realised he'd been living a lie and got fat.

PicsArt_10-22-03.33.16.jpg

I been saying for awhile now the guy did shady things to get his fighters to make weight and all that shit. Also heard BJ got really pissed at Dolce because Mike was trying to give him diuretic pills. Surprised he hasn't had one of his clients end up the hospital over his bro science bullshit

Back