What happened to Mike Dolce?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does he still have notable clients?

Haven't heard about him in a while.

Just checked his instagram and it seems like he's still working with some MMA fighters in smaller orgs.

He said the other day that his competition is ruining UFC cards.

There were threads on it.

But yeah? Where you at Mike?

Make news by getting Dana White to lose weight lol

Was wondering the same thing

Dude was everywhere at one point

Making weight is so 2000andlate. It's all about coming in 20 lbs bigger and getting a title shot anyway

His last well known collaboration was BJ vs. Frankie III in which BJ gave less than glowing reviews. Motivated critic BJ ruined Dolce. BJ said he was useless and unmotivated

well according to him he doesn't want the stress of traveling and doing weight cuts anymore

I think he's building some sort of fitness program and selling it to the public. Don't know how big his clientele is

1*JUEs2qFInwG8gU9IWtSJxA.png

His last well known collaboration was BJ vs. Frankie III in which BJ gave less than glowing reviews. Motivated critic BJ ruined Dolce. BJ said he was useless and unmotivated

BJ also said Dolce tried to give him shady pills lol.

He became useless with USADA

the bum doesnt know how to pass usada testing.
Seems like what BJ Penn said about him, and wanting to punch him in the nose... was right. Dude was basically cooking diuretics for the fighters to use to lose weight for their fights... and now with USADA, dude's fucking useless.

RIP BroScience Nutrition

Banning IV's I would think completely destroyed his program

Dolce and Ido Portal both been very quiet, I think they’re working on something big

Diuretics right?
That's what BJ claimed. Not all diuretics are banned though, but most/all of the really effective ones are. Caffeine is a diuretic if you don't use it regularly. I've no idea what Dolce was actually giving them, though.

That's what BJ claimed. Not all diuretics are banned though, but most/all of the really effective ones are. Caffeine is a diuretic if you don't use it regularly. I've no idea what Dolce was actually giving them, though.
You can't take too much Caffeine. More than a certain quantity, and it is banned too. I believe Chael Sonnen said he would take caffeine pills, because he had no way of knowing how much caffeine was actually in a given cup of coffee.

I miss the poster who responded to every Dolce thread and supported him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back