What GSP fights do you find boring?

Shields and Hardy, those are the only 2 GSP fights I haven't bothered watching again.
Shields has a habit of sucking up most of the fights he's in so I can't blame GSP too much for that one, but the Hardy fight was inexcusable.

Omg bro we basically said the same thing

GSP has certainly had more boring fights then exciting ones.

For me only Dan Hardy and Koschek 2 were boring, I enjoyed every other fight. I love watching him completely outclass his opponents

Learning something every fight. For instance, how he sets up his takedowns with jabs - it evolved over the years, becoming more efficient. He also learned to set a pattern, getting his opponent used to it and then breaking it for the takedown. His footwork became very good for that, the way he shifted his weight from front leg to back leg for the change in direction for his takedowns.

Learning is never boring. Its also why all of Silva's fights, even the Maia one, were interesting; there was always something to learn about angles and timing of strikes.

Of course, parts of GSP's fights were pretty standard, with not much to learn, but that's true of every fight. So long as I learn something new in a fight I'm satisfied. Boring fights are those in which I learned nothing (which probably is my fault in any case, since everyone who's fought in the UFC knows more about MMA than I do).

Not always exciting to watch, but the way he could control a fight, and dominate every single aspect of it was incredible.

I can see why people find the great St Pierre boring since the Serra fight... Didn't want to risk it. Dominated and could have finished almost all his fights... But that was then. Just watch the Bisping fight and be blessed!!!

Koscheck 1 and 2, Shields, Alves, Diaz, Penn 1.

His fights with Bisping, Hendricks, Condit, Karo, Fitch, Penn 2, Hughes x 3, Trigg, Sherk, Serra x 2 were all really fun.
Penn 1?? Come ON! That was an instant classic dude. And how people were bored by the Alves fight is beyond me. If anything they should blame Alves for that, cause GSP took the fight right to the most terrifying WW in the world at the time and beat his ass on the feet and on the ground.

Every fight of his after Serra 1.

The most entertaining GSP fight post Serra 1 was vs Hardy, and only the 15 minutes he was trying for the arm bar...that has to be a record for longest attempt. Funny thing is, before Serra 1, I was a big fan of his, he had finishes, but his excessive need to fight safe after tapping out to strikes really ended it for me. I do think Penn beat him in the first fight, and fat Hendricks as well.
Sure fought Serra safe that second time. Hughes the third time too. And Fitch, definitely Fitch.

Penn 1?? Come ON! That was an instant classic dude. And how people were bored by the Alves fight is beyond me. If anything they should blame Alves for that, cause GSP took the fight right to the most terrifying WW in the world at the time and beat his ass on the feet and on the ground.
Some people think any decision equals boring. Worse, people that think like that tend to just read wiki. If they see a decision they assume the fight sucked.

Perfect example is people pretending the Fitch and Alves fights were boring. FFS he beat Fitch half to death, in one of the most exciting showcase fights ever.

Only it wasn't some random journeyman he schooled in every aspect of mma. It was the number two guy. Incredibly impressive.

every fight after Serra kod him was boring as hell except his fights vs Hendricks and Bisping.

I remember being at bars or with friends watching GSP vs Fitch, Shields, Alves, Hardy, Diaz, Kos and I can honestly say I don’t remember seeing one person focused on any of those GSP fights for the whole fight. Usually people were interested to watch for the first couple minutes of a GSP fight and then as The fight continued everyone would just get more into talking with their friends and the fight would kind of fade into background.

Some people think any decision equals boring. Worse, people that think like that tend to just read wiki. If they see a decision they assume the fight sucked.

Perfect example is people pretending the Fitch and Alves fights were boring. FFS he beat Fitch half to death, in one of the most exciting showcase fights ever.

Only it wasn't some random journeyman he schooled in every aspect of mma. It was the number two guy. Incredibly impressive.
Yeah, Fitch had only tied Royce Gracie for 2nd-longest UFC win streak going into the fight. Nothing too special to beat him 50-43 or anything.

I didn't find most of his fights boring like others do. His fight with Shields was terrible tho.

koscheck,shields,diaz,condit,alves,hardy,

For me only Dan Hardy and Koschek 2 were boring, I enjoyed every other fight. I love watching him completely outclass his opponents
This is always a fun question to GSPs haters lol.

Back