What GSP fights do you find boring?

A natural WW tapping to strikes against a natural LW was more exciting than a natural FW getting fluked by a natural LW imo.

Is it as exciting as getting tapped by Luis Azevedo?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Diaz, kos, shields, hardy...mostly cuz lack of suspense. I didn't expect any of those guys to pull anything special off

Alright, it wasn't the most boring fight OAT. Still left some a bit disappointed though.

If you were bored you were bored lol that's your opinion

Just can't say he didn't even try to strike when he was putting Alves on his ass with a right hand

gsp-alves.gif

A natural WW tapping to strikes against a natural LW was more exciting than a natural FW getting fluked by a natural LW imo.

So a natural LW knocking out a natural FW is a fluke but a natural LW knocking out a natural WW isn’t?

Koscheck 1 and 2, Shields, Alves, Diaz, Penn 1.

His fights with Bisping, Hendricks, Condit, Karo, Fitch, Penn 2, Hughes x 3, Trigg, Sherk, Serra x 2 were all really fun.

Shields and Hardy, those are the only 2 GSP fights I haven't bothered watching again.
Shields has a habit of sucking up most of the fights he's in so I can't blame GSP too much for that one, but the Hardy fight was inexcusable.

For me only Dan Hardy and Koschek 2 were boring, I enjoyed every other fight. I love watching him completely outclass his opponents
The Hardy fight was embarrassing. His nuthuggers like to point at the "record" of guard-passing during this fight, which makes it worse.

For me only Dan Hardy and Koschek 2 were boring, I enjoyed every other fight. I love watching him completely outclass his opponents
The fights that end in a decision.

Every fight of his after Serra 1.

The most entertaining GSP fight post Serra 1 was vs Hardy, and only the 15 minutes he was trying for the arm bar...that has to be a record for longest attempt. Funny thing is, before Serra 1, I was a big fan of his, he had finishes, but his excessive need to fight safe after tapping out to strikes really ended it for me. I do think Penn beat him in the first fight, and fat Hendricks as well.

Um diaz and Shields like everyone else said no doubt. GSP scared of shields ground game was truly a sight to behold lol

How did anyone find the first Kos fight better?

None of them were boring when they were live, but I didn't rewatch many of them.

Hardy and shields were the only ones I didn’t enjoy.

I felt like GSP gave too much respect to a guy that was clearly not in his level in the Hardy fight.

Shields I felt like he was too afraid of the ground to pull the trigger standing. After the eye gouges it got even worse. You can’t blame gsp for all of that though. Shields was in the biggest fight of his career and actually did less than gsp did, basically didn’t do shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back