What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
All 5 of my girlfriends think it's badass

tumblr_n0w5iycpSc1rskk8io2_500.gif

She has a few fighters she's interested in seeing but for the most part indifferent.

Lil BJJ goes a long way in the bedroom...all I'm gonna say

<{ohyeah}>

Wife likes it until it goes full Just Bleed. She gets upset when there's fights like Rory vs. Lawler 2 or Hunt vs. Bigfoot 1 where there's blood everywhere and the fighters are taking career changing beatings.

She has a few fighters she's interested in seeing but for the most part indifferent.
If its Paulo Costa, you know why shes interested.... I refuse to show my girl, Paulo...

My GF likes watching Yoel, i really hope its because of their Cuban connection.... If not im Fucked

Last edited:
We almost named our 8 yo Fedor so yes but a bit dated

She loves it. First date was Hendo/Shogun 1 and she paid for dinner/drinks.

Edit: Shes actually a Conor fan so it was fun as a long time Khabib follower.

And she dislikes wmma, she wants to beat them all up, except Cyborg, and Andrade, those scared of them and so do JJ fists on her title reign.

Last edited:
Indifferent, but played college sports and respeks my passion for it. Also appreciates spectacle and promotion, so she can get into the big fights.

“Touchbutt with that dork in the park” is probly her favorite thing that ever happened in mma.

Also bought us tickets to Cain-JDS 2 and Anderson-Nick Diaz, for birthdays.

She's almost obsessed with it as I am. She actually wants to go to a live event more than I do.

My wife had never heard of it when we first met but now we watch quite a few cards together, unless there are other commitments she needs to attend to. Our daughters like training MMA but not watching it despite Dad's best efforts to find exciting fights for them to watch.

My girl loves it, we seen all the tuf,more like I made her see it lol but it's cool having a girl that gets as hyped for the fights as I do

Is indifferent the same as couldn't give a shit? It's fine with me...gives me time to myself. Bitches be crazy

Shes indifferent.

But watched the season of tuf with mayhem and bisping. She Hated bisping.

Once bisping won that fight she didnt care anymore.

She liked Mayhem from bully beatdown. So it was worth watching for her.

She’ll occasionally feign interest and pretend to be looking forward to an event, only to be asleep or in another room 1 minute into the first prelim.

As weird as this sounds my wife has watched since ‘95, shortly after we were married.
She’s used to love it but has become mostly apathetic toward it now.
Can’t really pin point exactly why. It’s still my favorite sport but being honest it was much more enjoyable when it felt more “underground” .
I don’t hate on that though because that’s just the natural progression of a good product .

No I don’t think it’s dying haha
It has reached a “peak interest “ for a while that’s for sure.

Edit - we did our anniversary watching UFC in Denver last year .

Likes it. She would like it more without the childish shit-talking.

She is Russian so she get's hyped when Khabib is fighting.

Back