What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
My wife likes it. She isn't quite as in to MMA as myself, but she reminds me of PPV's and if she needs to order them, she watches all the cable cards with me, and we have been to quite a few events together over the years. In Denver we had ROF and it was a stop for many UFC guys...Brendan Schaub, Brandon Thatch, Donald Cerrone, Cat Zingano, Michelle Waterson, Justin Gaethje, Benson Henderson and John Dodson...and lesser names like Justin Salas, Cody Donovan, Mike Nickels, Eliot Marshal, Mark Hominick, Alvin Robinson, and many others. We also have seen a few UFC cards.

once she realized how much of a sport and technical chess match it was, she liked it a lot more. she even "follows" some of em.

It is kind of hard defending it though. It does look pretty gay if you don’t give a shit.
doesnt look gay when strikers are fighting. it's just when wrestlers/jiu jitsu guys are rolling around in each other's sweat

doesnt look gay when strikers are fighting. it's just when wrestlers/jiu jitsu guys are rolling around in each other's sweat

I mean it’s anytime it hits the mat...

Full guard, half guard, full mount, north south, back mount, it’s all kind of gay to casuals and I don’t blame them

Guys with no socks on in erotic positions

She hates it, will only maybe watch a Romero fight cause he’s Cuban too or Ortega cause he looks like her cousin....in fact we have the battle of the cousins coming up cause mine kind of looks like Max

Girlfriend: "I like to watch GSP fights. He reminds me of what good sex should be like: getting constantly grinded for 5 rounds without a finish."

She enjoys the Jon Jones and DC rivalry a lot and doesn't seem to care in the slightest about anything else MMA related.

She also enjoys to mock my love affair for Ben Askren.

Mostly she dislikes it. When her Aunt's in town though, she hates it.

She watches TUF and big cards with me

She was a pretty high level kickboxer so understands it lol

She wouldn't watch it by herself though

She doesn't really watch it anymore, for a little while I got her into it, we would watch some cards and TUF together, and she was a big fan of Rousey, Tate and Cyborg.

she doesn't mind,

Right-Hand1.jpg

What a way to find out that she’s cheating on me ...

I don't care what she thinks of it. She should be more concerned about doing the dishes or some bullshit

Dislikes.

"How can you watch people kicking each other in the head?"

My wife used to LOVE it until the Conor era started and she has not watched it since and she thinks the whole thing is just bullshit to cater to idiots who find staged drama entertaining........She isnt wrong to be honest.

Likes it. Her favourite fighter is/was Big Rigg... no joke

I think she digs it?

upload_2018-11-20_22-11-52.jpeg
upload_2018-11-20_22-12-24.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-20_22-7-52.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-20_22-7-52.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 2
Back