What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
she doesn't mind,

Right-Hand1.jpg

Ah, I see you went out with Jill too. Yeah, it doesn't bother her

JILL-HAND.png

Wife and I watch almost every card together. Of course, she doesn't remember shit about them as we are fucked up and pass out most times. We catch that shit online the next day though. But, she still doesn't remember shit because we are so high. So whatever option that is on your poll.

My gf who lives with me follows MMA and fighters on Instagram and breaks news to me before I find out. She likes MMA and watches just about every event with me, but usually falls asleep during the main events if we aren’t at a bar. She has the memory of a goldfish though and doesn’t remember anything she watches.

She is Irish and also in love with Conor McGregor. So when Khabib won and ended the circus it was nice

I actually met her at a bar playing Edgar vs. Penn II

She has been with me to Jones vs. Shogun, Fedor vs. Giant Silva both in Newark, NJ, UFC 200 in Vegas, and Fight Night: Jacare vs. Brunson in Charlotte

Last edited:
What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?
(And which fighter/s does she love/hate?)
She thought it wasnt real like wrestling until I boxed her up and slapped a gogo on the bitch

By what some of the posters usually write on Sherdog im surprised you actually have a girlfriend/wife. Mine likes to fight, Latinas are just built that way. she doesn't care about mma tho....

Watched it with some friends the other day and the guy's girlfriend was complaining that it was man humping wrestling, and that it was weird that we were watching it.

My fiancé surprised me with a weekend at the mgm Grand and tickets to conor vs nate so I’m keeping her around in case they fight again

Watched it with some friends the other day and the guy's girlfriend was complaining that it was man humping wrestling, and that it was weird that we were watching it.

It is kind of hard defending it though. It does look pretty gay if you don’t give a shit.

My fiancé surprised me with a weekend at the mgm Grand and tickets to conor vs nate so I’m keeping her around in case they fight again

My gf surprised me with Jacare vs Brunson tickets. I keep her around for Derek Brunson fights

Most of the girls I have been with like the idea of practicing MMA, but dont like watching actual fights.

Indifferent.
My ex girlfriend is also the sister of my best friend, and they live with parents (sort of) so I would often go to their house and she would watch with us sometimes, unless there was alcohol involved and her brother went full retard during Conor fights.
you sound poor.

My wife can't fathom the appeal of any of it. She saw a Colby Covington post-fight interview and was like, "What is wrong with this guy?" Then I had to break it to her that she was a virgin nerd.

i LOL'd at this.

My wifey loves it. Why I married her lol
But seriously, she's not hardcore. But knowledgeable and will go to fights .
Ya ive been to my share of chick flicks haha

My girl hated Khabib vs. Conor. She is a staunch opponent of rape. To each their own I guess..

Wifey would legit probably cheat on me for Shogun. Other than that she's uninterested.

Back