What do you do when you feel like you've reached the end?

Jesus Christ is the only way. Once I found Jesus I felt completely different. It's simple, go to church. Read your bible. Pray. Say the sinners prayer and have Jesus come into your life. It was the best choice I ever made and the reason you're still here on this plane of existence is because Jesus has intervened for you.

Killing yourself is a grave sin. Look at people who jump off buildings and survive, they say they immediately regretted it. People DO NOT really want to die they want help and because they cannot get it they give up. If you're ever lost or overwhelmed just talk to Jesus. It's easy and free and you don't need any special knowledge to do it.

I've tried to kill myself a couple times before but I wasn't so good at it really. And now I don't even know. But it's strange to feel like you've come to the conclusion of something - or yourself I guess. And it's really strange when you have all these feelings and the person that you haven't talked to in months won't talk to you. And then you realize all the stuff people pick on you about is true. And then you stop having a job that you love. And then you're afraid of the future.

I guess I'm just wondering like when it's okay to give up and then how is it okay to give up. and when you hate yourself and you realize most people do too then why not?

But the general question is if any of you have been in a position where you felt entirely hopeless and if so what made you keep going?
Never give up. Ever.

Your current environment is not suiting you... Re-invent yourself... move to a different area... what ever it takes.

Don't let the suckers drag you down. :cool:

I had some really dark moments in my life and they all passed. Don't give up, don't ever give up! Go see a doctor because you sound very depressed.

I've tried to kill myself a couple times before but I wasn't so good at it really. And now I don't even know. But it's strange to feel like you've come to the conclusion of something - or yourself I guess. And it's really strange when you have all these feelings and the person that you haven't talked to in months won't talk to you. And then you realize all the stuff people pick on you about is true. And then you stop having a job that you love. And then you're afraid of the future.

I guess I'm just wondering like when it's okay to give up and then how is it okay to give up. and when you hate yourself and you realize most people do too then why not?

But the general question is if any of you have been in a position where you felt entirely hopeless and if so what made you keep going?

To keep going is a choice. Choice is possibility. Possibility means good things can come.

Not going on, means the end of the possibilities.

As I said earlier, why should someone live their life in misery to avoid causing discomfort in some other person's life?

Because I love them more than I love myself. That's why.
If you don't agree then that is perfectly fine. To each their own. However, I wished to destroy myself. Not the few people who give a fuck about me.

Back