Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Warning: bad dad joke incoming.

The acorn will plead insanity. The lawyer says his client is a nut.
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

*sigh*

Here's a like. Now just go away.

What I wouldn't give to have seen you come across one of those 1st amendment auditors back in your day. You would have lost your shit having someone not lick your boots

Have come across quite a few of them as well as second amendment auditors. I checked out their guns in a friendly way and asked them what they liked best about their set up. I was a cop for almost 20 years. You think I didn’t come across people that refused to “lick my boots?” Shut the fuck up retard. I dealt with more shit than you could imagine

This is fascinating from a psychological perspective. Ok fine, he thought the acorn falling was a gunshot. But the stranger part to me is that then he instantly comes to the conclusion that he's been hit?

The acorn didn't fall on him. So what the hell did he feel that made him think he was shot?

At the end of the video he's still not sure. He asks another cop "dude am I hit?"

I've never heard of a case where the panic is so severe that the person thinks a bullet has entered their body.

One of the umpteen videos I've watched about this said the acorn bounced off the roof of the squad and hit him. Depending on the size of the acorn in question it's not beyond reason that it hit him and he had about as sane a reaction as an average housecat...who has a gun.

I think the problem is that nhbbear allowed himself to become the face of the police in this particular sub forum and now is coming to realize that it is a heavy burden to sit and rationalize the behavior of the unhinged even when they are in the right by doctrine.

Now he has become the proverbial punching bag due to the fact that he refuses to slow down long enough to think about the interests he’s protected.

It’ll come just not on y’all’s time

A drunk Jersey Shore police chief disrupted a DUI arrest to berate a sergeant about wearing a jacket over his uniform, and the sergeant got so angry that he slammed his own chief on the hood of the cruiser and told him to go home. The sergeant threatens to arrest the chief for obstruction. The Chief then suspends the sergeant for pushing him.

Last edited:
A drunk Jersey Shore police chief disrupted a DUI arrest to berate a sergeant about wearing a jacket over his uniform, and the sergeant got so angry that he slammed his own chief on the hood of the cruiser and told him to go home. The sergeant threatens to arrest the chief for obstruction. The Chief then suspends the sergeant for pushing him.

Chief is clearly drunk. Maybe sarge should get his job if he gets canned.

The police chief looked drunk af.

I think the problem is that nhbbear allowed himself to become the face of the police in this particular sub forum and now is coming to realize that it is a heavy burden to sit and rationalize the behavior of the unhinged even when they are in the right by doctrine.

Now he has become the proverbial punching bag due to the fact that he refuses to slow down long enough to think about the interests he’s protected.

It’ll come just not on y’all’s time
He's done himself a disservice even replying to the ACAB nerds ITT who are only here to get a rise out of him

He didn't get so angry about being admonished about the uniform policy that he slammed the chief on the hood. He was physically grabbed in an attempt to pull him aside (obstructing his DUI investigation.) Chief absolutely could have been arrested for that.

Cop kills 71 year-old man in broad daylight, then claims bar who wont serve him isnt treating him like a human being:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back