Media What? Chimaev opens as a massive favourite against Strickland?

So is khamzat getting a two month turnaround like DDP was offered ? Let's keep things consistent. Oh your wrist is broke ? Too bad M8, youve gotta take these chances when they're offered :')

Nobody cares about a 250$ limit opener except sherdoggers who have little idea as to how lines are set.

With that being said -250ish is prob a fair line I reckon.

Yup, makes sense, fight time im picking Chimaev by sub in the 1st.

Staff member with the head kick ko to guys thread.
Lol sort of but everyone's entitled to their opinion. Odds makers start with a line and then adjust based on how the money's landing. I never get bent out of shape about odds because the bookies make the most by covering their books. I don't bet because I've seen friends suffer from it.

Rightfully so. Khamzat is a terrible stylistic matchup for Strickland.

He also beat Usman with a broken wrist which says a lot.
Not really. He said he thought he broke his hand, which hasn't been confirmed, but even he did, it would have been the 2nd and 3rd that he fought with it, and I wouldn't say he beat Usman in those 2 rounds.

Khamzat does not fight well going backwards. That pressure Usman put on him in the 2nd round eliminated the takedown threat and won Usman the round. Some of that may have been the injured hand or awareness of Usmans striking.

Regardless, Sean will put forward pressure from the beginning.

One thing of note Khamzat didn't bullrush from the opening bell like he has done in the past. He even offered to touch gloves.

So Khamzat definitely wins round 1.. if Sean can survive that storm though? Idk .. Sean has been a good grappler at MW in general... it looks like KC may have gas issues...

This fight seems like a pick em to me... too many questions about KC. That said, I wouldn't be shocked if Borz finishes Sean in the first round.

Man I sound wishy washy now but that video of Sean sparring like 4 guys makes me think Strickland can handle the chaos.

Putting $2500 on Sean before the lines close.

Free money on Strickland. How does Chimaev win that fight? Has some of the worst cardio in the division and the striking skills to match.

Back