Media What? Chimaev opens as a massive favourite against Strickland?

octagonation

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am a Chimaev fan but this is a bullshxt opening lines.. He should be max -115 favourite which is a very very small favourite.

Source:MMA-Mania
Betting odds for a potential big UFC Middleweight title fight have dropped.

With the win over Usman, Chimaev more than likely locked up the No. 1 contender spot for the Middleweight championship against Sean Strickland. Well, that's what UFC CEO Dana White revealed last week.

Betting odds have dropped for the potential Strickland vs. Chimaev, and it was a wild ride for a few hours.

'Borz' opened up as a -300 favorite with Strickland as a +250 underdog, according to BetOnline.ag.

Sports gamblers did not take long to throw money on Strickland because the line went down considerably.

Chiamev is now a -135 favorite, while Strickland is a +115 underdog.

https://www.mmamania.com/2023/10/22...tial-sean-strickland-vs-khamzat-chimaev-fight

He was 1:7 against Adesanya
<BC1>

I want the lines to shift even more and I would be happy if Strickland ends up becoming a minor favourite.

Underdog Strickland has strong jojo and much more tougher foe

Whatever happened to that guy? Islam was just taking off, won his title ackmed would claim he'd win all along. And then Ackmed just kind of vanished. It should have been his time to gloat and he just faded into the aether.
I hear he personally paid for Islam's $1 million dollar training camp before the olives fight.
<{outtahere}>

Back