what can Jones do now? how can he make $$

If Jon goes to Japan though, would the UFC welcome him back after his suspension?

Hed have to have a meeting with the athletic commission in order to get reinstated, though I know of two fighters who have fought overseas while serving a ac drug suspension and were allowed back in the UFC, namely vitor and Bigfoot

Crash test dummy, AA councelor that sells dope, your backroom roid dealer.
The limits are endless.

Your Sig:
ALWAYS supporting:
Fedor, Diaz Bros, Lawler, Bisping, Hunt, CC, Rampage, Chael, Chael, Chael Tito, Lauzon, Alvarez, Shammy

Old Sig, but don't care. Will never like him and unlike him I admit it. The Preggo broke it.

cxwXzeb.jpg

He's made millions and has two brothers in the NFL. He'll have to scale back, but he'll be fine.

He can suck dick for crack for the rest of his life for all I care.

Maybe he could give professional powerlifting a go. He enjoyed it during his time off.

he can do my job now, its a horrible job. Perfect for Jones

he for sure needs income yeah, so important for a millionaire

I still don't get why anyone would expect the UFC to let him go. Suspended or not, he's still under an exclusive contract and can't fight in MMA anywhere without the UFC approval.
Are they gonna keep him grounded out of spite? He can't fight anyway, that USADA ban is gonna be a few years.

Are they gonna keep him grounded out of spite? He can't fight anyway, that USADA ban is gonna be a few years.

Why would the UFC let their foreign competition benefit from Jones fuck-ups?

Too many people looking forward to see Jones in p0rn.

No, thanks <45>

Show up at survivor series and cost Brock the belt vs Braun. This sets up a nice rivalry. Jon can be dubbed the baddest man on the planet.

Back