what can Jones do now? how can he make $$

Teach mma classes & nightclub appearances

He could work a real job like what is plebs have to do day in and day out

dude needs an income. what can he do?? can he make a decent living fighting in Japan?
He will likely start selling cocaine. Only to hopefully od on it. He could make a lot fighting over seas but Dana will punish Jones and hopefully freeze his contract so he can't do anything. It's all Jones fault he should be punished severely.

He still wants to compete. He should get his release from the UFC and go to Japan where the competition is easier.

Yes because Jon Jones should not be held accountable for his actions. He assaulted a dude on federally illegal steroids, crashed his car into a pregnant lady and ran from the scene while drag racing on cocaine. The UFC would be entirely irresponsible to do anything except keep this guy from making money. I hope to never see him in the cage again, and I expect to see him in prison at some point.

i still like jones but given his maturity level i could see him going broke fast if he hasnt spent a significant amount of his cash already

And to think jones had a nike endorsement at one time. What fall from grace.

It was "Tainted dick pills and cocaine is a hell of a drug" The Jon Jones excuse story.

He will work for USADA. Takes one to catch one

He has a nice car. He could probably make decent money driving for Uber.

Go from buying to selling

Male stripper!! With side hustle of boosting dvds of old UFC events

Hopefully he becomes a coach. I would love to learn his eye poke techniques.

Back