what can Jones do now? how can he make $$

He could set up an elite, high membership cost gym that caters to training top level athletes (NFL, NBA, MLB, Hockey) with Jones as lead trainer. He has a lot of contacts through his two NFL brothers for referrals, and he could do it in a major city that has a number of different teams.

Right now his primary competition would be Jay Glazer, and I'd have to think Jones would have a higher level of appeal for many of these top athletes that want to be the best at everything they do. Tons of pro athletes seem to have an interest in MMA training.

dude needs an income. what can he do?? can he make a decent living fighting in Japan?
well, there's always...

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

He still wants to compete. He should get his release from the UFC and go to Japan where the competition is easier.

Jones would destroy anyone they put in front of him overseas. But yeah he should take some big money fights over there.

He'll figure it out. But will be interesting to see what happens to this guy. I mean he was doing a lot of fucked up things when everything was going great. I don't think he will, but If he kills himself I think it will be by hanging.

You think he's done fucking up his life? I have a feeling there is more to come.

Literally any promotion that is lenient with PED testing.

He should go to Russia, there is very lenient testing of PED. And Ivan Shtyrkov (Ural Halk) will wait for him

wx1080.jpg

What are you his prostitute? Get a fucking life you pussy ass loser and stop worrying about him. He isn't relevant anymore. Get some hero worship for a fireman or some other productive person in our society.

Who hurt you

Back