What book/novel do you want turned into a movie, series, or mini series

All the light we cannot see would make a great mini series as would Adrian Tchaikovskys Children of Time.
I was always suprised the Wolf Brother kids series never got made into a franchise as I believe they began production a few years ago

Two of my favorite book series, the sword of truth and the vampire earth series. They made a tv show based on sword of truth but it looked like utter garbage.

They always fuck up Dean Koontz. I would like them to do The Fear Nothing books. Also Redo Odd Thomas with a budget.

Speaking of Derek Jacobi, I was gonna check out Cadfael today since it's gonna be rainy and I don't have much work to do. Ever seen it? Any good?
Not sure I've heard of it until now. It sounds really good from what I've just read about it.

Dean Koontz's Christopher Snow/Moonlight Bay books (if he ever, literally 20 yrs later decides to grace us w/ a 3rd book)

Piers Anthony's Xanth series

Deathlands (done properly)

Not sure I've heard of it until now. It sounds really good from what I've just read about it.

Don't expect expensive production values but as a TV dective show it was better than most.

Said it before but Book of the New Sun instantly comes to mind,

Steven Erikson's Malazan Series
Glen Cook's Black Company
Shadowrun

Red Rising series if done correctly could be realllly good. Game of thrones 700 years in the future on nearly every planet in the solar system.

514h421SWdL._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Very cool concept of magic in these books.

THE STARS MY DESTINATION by Alfred Bester and TO REIGN IN HELL by Steven Brust.

Nothing
They’d butcher anything and everything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back