What average fighters do you think Conor would struggle/possibly lose to?

At LW Conor struggles against Ferguson, lee and Diaz. Possibly gathje too if Conor can’t put him away
At FW Conor struggles with max and Ortega

None of those are average fighters so I guess I didn’t really answer your question

At LW Conor struggles against Ferguson, lee and Diaz. Possibly gathje too if Conor can’t put him away
At FW Conor struggles with max and Ortega

None of those are average fighters so I guess I didn’t really answer your question
Diaz is average

Ugh Nate Diaz??? Probably loses to James Vick too, Connor can only handle those manlets.

Ortega moving up could give him a hard time.
Ortega is the best in his division though, so doesn’t match what Ts wants as an average fighter.

The title is wrong. Your average fighter doesn't get in the UFC.

The title is wrong. Your average fighter doesn't get in the UFC.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f67305f6259724a5065314f79513d3d2d3134342e313439396662336665633133653734343936333230343431303035352e676966

Conor is unique in the sense that he's beaten some of the best in division history (Aldo, Alvarez) as well as other top ranked killers like Poirier, Brandao, and Siver (who was ranked top 8 at the time). Yet have a loss to Nate Diaz who had been trashed throughout his career by any top 5 lightweight.

That brings the question, what guys ranked outside of the top 8 do you think would give Conor fits and trouble due to the style. Chiesa, Trinaldo, Hooker, Michael Johnson, Alex Hernandez (I'm listing them as an example of average/mid level fighters...not guys).

Sometimes the #15 guy can end up giving the champion more issues compared to the #2-6 guys
"Average" is kind of a strong word. That said...
Teymur (the one who beat:
:meow:)
I think would school him on the feet.

Also Michael Johnson.
Both at 145 now, but I think he could lose to either.

He might lose again to Irish Joe Duffy.
Barboza might get him.
Likely some disciplined wrestlers who don't think they're boxers/kickboxers could be trouble.

Nate has actually beaten many top 5 guys, fought for a title, was ranked in top 5 himself vs Conor. Not sure on what earth a guy that has been atop the UFC LW division for 10 years now is average. Especially when he has beat or would beat all the guys you’ve mentioned. Especially when it was at 170 and not 155z

The answer is, they would all be demolished by Conor.
Oh c'mon now. We all saw Nate get demolished in every aspect of MMA by Benson Henderson...bendo only ever won by close split decisions against top guys, except when he destroyed Nate.

Then RDA did the same and showed everyone that Nate just isn't at that top level. Let alone Thomson schooling him in the standup before knocking his ass out.

Diaz looked great beating Guillard and old Gomi and Miller, but he never was championship material.

And don't even talk about Nate at 170, that shit was laughable. Nate fought low or unranked WWs and got his ass thrown around. Rory had two scores of 30-26 against him, back when he was super green and untested. Diaz was a pathetic WW.

You conor fanbois want to make Diaz look like some badass, and it's hilarious. Nate is 19-11, and his best win is what...a 29-28 against Cerrone when he couldn't even hurt Donald? Cerrone doesn't even have a good chin lol.

Quit propping up this gatekeeper. Diaz beat conor because conor is a very limited fighter.

Unranked Gillespie.

He's a future champion, man. He doesnt count.
I like the suggestion of Chiesa. He's the type of guy who could quite easily handle Conor with ease despite going in as an underdog and seemingly being over-matched. I dont think he would beat him, but he could.

Micheal Johnson could land a bomb. He has quick hands and KO power.

I'd favor Conor but it wouldn't shock me to see him get starched.

Islam would beat dat ass.

The same Islam who walked straight into a one-punch KO from Adriano Martins? Yeah, right. McGregor would clown Makhachev. There's this bizarre narrative that anyone who can grapple will by default beat McGregor due to him having a shit ground game. Doesn't work like that.

Conor loses badly vs literally anyone. All his wins are flukes or are suspect

So many haters

Mcgregor went up 2 weigh classes and punched the head of Diaz and then gassed and lost

So some shertards think that means he would lose to James fucking Vick and Clay Guida ?

Also someone mentioned Justin Ghutrie or whatever his name is ( the guy who defends punches by walking into them )

Delusional Sherbros gonna sherbro

Back