The 13th Floor
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Gattaca
12 Monkeys
The Thing

Starship troopers
Total recall
Robocop

Blade runner, roy batty's after you, blade runner, if he catches you you're through!
My favorite part of blade runner is implying that deckard was going to bang a robot.

A good recent one that people don't talk about a great deal is Predestination.

Fuck Prometheus such a disappointment

We loved it. @Exi-Meta-Tran-Man @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Lost @kevy2pale @lsa

slide_232686_1096659_free.jpg

enemy mine

I distinctly remember my thoughts on race relations being effected by this movie when I had seen it in theaters. It turned me into a beta cuck liberal Muslim loving LGBT globalist, now I can't even get my hate on in the war room.
<{Ray3}>

Enemy_mine.jpg

Fuck Prometheus such a disappointment

I wanted to love it so much, and I tried, but my god is it a deeply flawed movie. What a shame, there are so few really good Sci-Fi movies. I just so happens it's my favorite genre behind documentaries, but it could easily be number one if humans could just find a way to tell these story's better. There always seems to be a disconnect between the intellectual/imagination aspects and executing the technical through visual representation. Also building a deep human story while challenging the viewer with an intense imagining of a possible future seems problematic. I thought movies like Her, GATTACA, Blade Runner and a few others did well with this, Although fun romps like Back to the Future and 5th Element also have that formula down in their own way as well.

There are some great mentions in this thread so far.

Love the fact that so many of you guys are mentioning the old classics like War of the Worlds, 2001 Space Odyssey, and Metropolis.

12 Monkeys, thats my favorite sci-fi movie. Great movie, seen it many times. @Cint have you seen 12 monkeys? and do you like it?.

Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg

Blade Runner
The Thirteenth Foor
Interstellar
Tron 1 AND 2
Gattaca
Dark City
Scanners
Ex Machina

I love all Sci-Fi except the film's that really, really suck.

Back