What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Game of Thrones is rough. The end slayed me. Not as bad as TWD Season 1 but I was pretty PO'ed.
I've only played the first episode so far and I'm gotten to already.

I might play it for a bit tonight.

I've only played the first episode so far and I'm gotten to already.

I might play it for a bit tonight.

Oh just you wait. You'll need a stress ball or something. Jimmie's were rustled.

Finished serial cleaner tonight. Close to 100% cheevos. If you're a Hotline Miami fan it's good stuff.

Finished serial cleaner tonight. Close to 100% cheevos. If you're a Hotline Miami fan it's good stuff.
Gotta check it out now! I have 100% achievements in both Hotline Miami titles!

Gotta check it out now! I have 100% achievements in both Hotline Miami titles!

Damn son! I have all achievements for both except for A+ on all levels in hard mode in HM2. Working on that slowly.

SC is basically playing Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction, cleaning up the aftermath. While HM was balls out kill everyone, this is all stealth. Impossible not to see the HM influence though.

Last edited:
250px-Ratchetandclank3box.jpg

hasn't aged a day

A friend got me into Diablo III and Im having a blast. Ive got an Inna/Uliana build with my Monk. Now I just need to increase my Paragon (currently at 410) so I can solo higher level rifts and get Ancient loot drops.

I tried out Echo Arena and that was the first VR game that made me dizzy enough to where I had to take a knee.

I love GoT but cant get into the Telltale series.
I've never seen GoT, but after just finishing episode 4 of the game, I'm starting to see who these characters are that everyone talks about.

34 percent done with Mafia 3 story. I'm starting to consider getting all the DLC for this game now.

Got 100% on NBA Playgrounds. On to the next! Think I'll start Game of Thrones.

Got 100% on NBA Playgrounds. On to the next! Think I'll start Game of Thrones.

I just downloaded Playgrounds on Switch last night after debating for the last month or two. How did you like it?

A friend got me a code for fortnite and I got a new HDD so I got a crap ton of games to play now.

I've never seen GoT, but after just finishing episode 4 of the game, I'm starting to see who these characters are that everyone talks about.

As with the show all I am going to say is don't get to attached to any character...

Shadow Warrior on PC and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars on 3DS.

Lots of humor with Shadow Warrior while it feels like Shadow Wars is just dragging on.

Sonic 3, Skyrim Vanilla ps3, Castlevania 64, Castlevania SOTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back