What are the factors that makes male MMA superior to female MMA?

I don't like it because I'm sexist.

Happy now you fucking cry baby white knight cunts?

I'm sexist, I don't view men and women as the same. I see women as the fairer sex, I see then as being more delicate and graceful and beautiful than men. It pangs me to see women hitting each other in the face. I'd rather they go to a spa and try to be prettier, not hit each other and get uglier.

It pisses me off when they are on a PPV. We are getting ripped off from seeing a real fight. The provide a much inferior quality of fight because they lack the speed and power and technique that make men killers.

Why must I pay top dollar to see mid-tier talent? It's bullshit.

Human biology. Men are vastly to superior to women when it comes to performing athletics tasks, even in pure skill based ones like snooker or darts. So even ignoring size, strength, speed and power, men are still way ahead when it comes to things like spacial awareness, depth perception, distance control, mental rotation, problem solving, pattern spotting, abstract anticipation and so on. This is why men are also much better at things like poker, chess and video games.

If you look at any sport on the planet, even ones like athletics, tennis and soccer, that are much more developed, operate at a much higher level and have much deeper talent pools than WMMA, the very best, elite women in the World cannot even compete with 13 and 14 year-old school boys.

This why women's sports, not just WMMA, are nowhere near as popular. But sherdogs resident WMMA white knights/shills seem to have a hard time understanding this very basic fact.

Bravo. Perhaps this is also why men get paid more than females.

Skill Level

Shallow talent pool

Instincts tell me no

Women beating the crap outta each in a sloppy manner

They need their own channel so I can NOT tune in

I don't like it because I'm sexist.

Happy now you fucking cry baby white knight cunts?

I'm sexist, I don't view men and women as the same. I see women as the fairer sex, I see then as being more delicate and graceful and beautiful than men. It pangs me to see women hitting each other in the face. I'd rather they go to a spa and try to be prettier, not hit each other and get uglier.

It pisses me off when they are on a PPV. We are getting ripped off from seeing a real fight. The provide a much inferior quality of fight because they lack the speed and power and technique that make men killers.

Why must I pay top dollar to see mid-tier talent? It's bullshit.

I cant stand it either when some whack ass women fighters are on Main card PPV’s and you got guys that are way more polished/higher skill level bumped down on the undercards.

Main reason I dont buy them anymore....

It's the talent pool. They're way more men in mma than women. All the skilled strikers are in boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai. There isn't much crossover.

It'll take time.

Back