What are the factors that makes male MMA superior to female MMA?

Males are bigger, stronger, more athletic, skilled etc.

Plus I dont really enjoy wstching women get punch in the face or having wmma shoved down our throats.

MMA is a man's sport, women can go do what they enjoy doing. Such as taking selfies, buying cloths they wear once and taking Instagram pictures of their food whilst leaching off their partners.

Is what I wrote above sexist? Maybe, maybe go f*ck yourself.

/end rant
What if what they enjoy doing is fighting?

ym7LysI.gif

MMMA is superior in every aspect of the game, there are a handful of good WMMA fighters like Cyborg, Nunes,Holm,Valentina, De Randamie,Joanna, Rose, Gadelha, Waterson maybe and that is about it, 10 fighters, and the rest is dogshit. 90% of the fights are boring decisions and the striking is usually unwatchable . And nowadays they put the worst it on a PPV main card.

A female fighter would getal a hairy chest and weird voice with TRT.

Mens MMA has a MUCH deeper talent pool. Like 50 times the size, or more. WMMA is still in its infancy as a sport.

I have a hunch that one of the biggest reasons a lot of guys hate it is they know, deep down, that these women could kick the shit out of them, and feel emasculated.

Same with Flyweights and Bantamweights. People hate Mighty Mouse because he's 5'3 and could easily kick their ass.

Last edited:
Testosterone. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.

Everything, literally everything. I respect women who want to compete, I do, I just don’t give a damn to watch. I have to admit one thing, I loved seeing Rhonda get her ass kicked though.

I don't watch the Wnba so why would I want to watch Wmma?

I don't mind watching baseball, but I'm not gonna watch softball.

Here's how it breaks down for me:

Football - Men's
Basketball - Men's
Baseball - Men's
Hockey - Neither
Soccer - Neither
Tennis - Neither
Golf - Neither
Track & Field - Little of both
Swimming - Little of both
Gymnastics - Women
Diving - Women
Figure Skating - Women

From that you can draw your own conclusions (I guess I like women in swimsuits or equivalent?)

You forgot beach volleyball.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2b3hz2d3k5lwwg0o0swo8408g_640.jpg

90% of the fights are boring decisions

In your imagination 90% of the fights end in decisions, but not according to actual statistics which show much higher finish rates. Tecia Torres type low finish rates are actually a rarity. You must have missed the recent Sherdog thread about high finish rates for women fighters.

you guys deserve to be ankle picked for being negative nancy boys.

if you were blind you wouldnt even know the difference.

There seems to be a lot of hatred for women's MMA on my beloved Sherdog and I must admit this is fairly warranted. Something instinctually within me prefers watching the male MMA athletes perform compared to the females, but I need your help Sherdogger's to understand why this is? Is it because the female scene hasn't fully developed yet? Is it because the women's weight-classes are lighter in weight and whether male or female, lighter weight-classes suck? Is because of there biological make-up? Is there something instinctually in me that doesn't like to see women get beat up? Is it because of the difference between male and female psychology and maybe endocrine factors in relation to their desire to fight?
endocrine factors. wmma fighters have more T than brock and jones combined. guy or girl , doesnt giving it your best all that matter? if i ever see you saying something good about a ladies fight im gonna roast your nuts bro

you're talking about outliers , as a whole i'm fairly positive that womens striking technique is substantially worse than men.
It is, just pointing out how a generalization can be countered with another blanket statement.

Men have, baseline, something like 10x the testosterone of women.. just think about how much injecting testosterone makes someone a better fighter and then you understand why male MMA will always be > WMMA. The average man vs average woman is like Brock Lesnar vs James Ellsworth in terms of strength/athleticism/etc.

Males are bigger, stronger, more athletic, skilled etc.

Do you think that Mighty Mouse could beat the crap out of Gaby Garcia?

Literally beat her, not "outpoint" her.

In your imagination 90% of the fights end in decisions, but not according to actual statistics which show much higher finish rates. Tecia Torres type low finish rates are actually a rarity. You must have missed the recent Sherdog thread about high finish rates for women fighters.
you cant really blame him. how can he watch the fights when he is bashing wmma every 30 seconds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back