What are the best MMO games ?

The original world of Warcraft (Vanilla) was a lot of fun. I know blizzard is bringing the experience back with classic servers but you can try it for free on a private server as well

Ragnarok online is hardly ever mentioned but imo was the best by far. There are still some private servers I hear that support the game and have a community.

The best MMO's out now are:

World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy XIV
Guild Wars 2
Elder Scrolls Online
Black Desert Online
Eve Online

Every time I tried an MMO to take me away from wow it didn't last - just too many features and polish to catch up on.

I wanted SWTOR to be it, but it was just so far behind. If they literally reskinned wow to be star wars and made the story/theme star wars...

Classic WoW is fun as fuck and I'm really interested to see if they're going to re-release TBC or new classic content after it's run its course. I got to 60 and did MC a couple times before accepting that I absolutely do not have the free time or self control to be playing WoW right now.

I liked ESO better before they added level scaling to dungeons and made daily dungeon rewards. Really ruined lower level dungeon runs for me. I really love the PVP, though.

Guild Wars 2 is a lot of fun, but I dislike the lack of traditional healers because that's my favorite role to play in PVP.

I can't play MMOs because it's basically an addiction when I do.

Legion expansion was the best version of WoW and MMORPG's. Its only flaw was artifact power earned not being shared across specs.

What are the best MMOs with a focus on pvp?
None IMHO

ESO's open world style of PVP is awesome, but I certainly wouldn't call the game PVP focused

Gloria Victis is PVP focused and really fun for awhile, but it's still pretty buggy and I got bored with the lack of progression pretty quick (like 30 hours)

I'm patiently waiting for Camelot Unchained or whatever it's called

Back