What are some new and exciting things to try out?

Where do you recommend?

I like cold weather, so I like to travel solo in the winter or late fall.

I'd have to say so far Iceland has been my favorite.

The scenery and terrain make you feel like you're on a different planet. And in the evenings, they (Reykjavik at least) have a great night life.

Fantastic place overall, and very safe if you're traveling alone.

I'm not interested in an orgy, unless I'm the only dude there.

That looks awesome. What is the name of this activity? I will give this a try, if its not off the charts expensive.
Sex change?

Too painful.
Let's be honest if you were really going to do anything you wouldn't need to ask. You'd just do it.

For the sake of giving an answer though, :

Buy a brand new Ninja H2 superbike. You will feel more alive than you knew possible(until someone hits you and you die)
Brand new is too expensive. I'll opt for used. Forgot I always wanted to try riding a motor cycle ever since I got my license. I got my license late, like early twenties.

And normally I'd agree I wouldn't try new shit at all. However, I've had some good fortune and I figure I'm still just young enough to change everything with some cool memories.

I'm not interested in an orgy, unless I'm the only dude there.

That looks awesome. What is the name of this activity? I will give this a try, if its not off the charts expensive.

Too painful.

Brand new is too expensive. I'll opt for used. Forgot I always wanted to try riding a motor cycle ever since I got my license. I got my license late, like early twenties.

And normally I'd agree I wouldn't try new shit at all. However, I've had some good fortune and I figure I'm still just young enough to change everything with some cool memories.
Do it. Its life changing. Just dont cheap out on gear. Good gear can be the difference between going home after an accident and spending a few weeks in a hospital.

I haven't ridden in years but I'll always keep the helmet I was wearing during my accident. You can see the dent and scratches in it from where my head smashed into the ground. I would have died if I didn't have it on. Crazy to think about as I only wore it about 50% of the time

Paramotoring

It’s not legally required, but you should do a training course if you want to fly. There are a couple main training schools. I’ve seen packages for training and a basic paramotor for around $8k.

Have you tried the stranger? Feels like its actually someone else!

try shitting your pants, like full out pants shit...

Came here to say anal, but a few people have suggested it already. How about sucking dick?

Back