What are some new and exciting things to try out?

I used to do those, I did 5 of them and actually got fairly fast at them over the years.

Now I’m just on the constant prowl for anal....oh and I’m into dall sheep hunting now too.

How about an Ultraman? My mate became world champion a few months back. Sub-7 hour double marathon was his WEAKEST discipline. Mad fucking bastard, he is.

How about an Ultraman? My mate became world champion a few months back. Sub-7 hour double marathon was his WEAKEST discipline. Mad fucking bastard, he is.

I thought about it and at one point I wanted to do ultraman or a double or triple or something but work finally got in the way, I just do mountain hunting now.

Go raving and take drugs, so much fun, I miss that shit, it comes with risks though.

Just remember, what's old is new.

Try volunteering down at the local nursing home and make out with one of the residents.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/05/91-year-old-girlfriend_n_5453292.html

I have two thoughts. Here is the solution for these high school shooter losers who can't get laid.

Secondly, there was a gheyberry thread years ago "tell us something about your work" and one sherdogger worked in a nursing home. He said there was an old toothless woman who would blow anyone. After your post I bet 50 sherdoggers just volunteered - LOL.

I thought about it and at one point I wanted to do ultraman or a double or triple or something but work finally got in the way, I just do mountain hunting now.

I've been thinking about one of these 50mile mountain races.

Go raving and take drugs, so much fun, I miss that shit, it comes with risks though.

98.1_grande.jpg

Came in to say motorcycling. Nothing makes you feel alive like the constant threat of death. Worth it though.

I think driverless cars are going to make a big difference.

On second thought, driverless pick up trucks are probably what we're going to need to make it safe.

how'd you get them from that?
and what is piriformis?

A fucking brutal injury. It's the muscle that connects your spine to the trochanter (of the femur). If you do a lot of heel hooks or tight in knee step up to a hold, it is all piriformis muscle.

I'm pretty sure the bulging disc is from bouldering and jumping down from the top the wall. I should climb down and save my spine :(

A fucking brutal injury. It's the muscle that connects your spine to the trochanter (of the femur). If you do a lot of heel hooks or tight in knee step up to a hold, it is all piriformis muscle.

I'm pretty sure the bulging disc is from bouldering and jumping down from the top the wall. I should climb down and save my spine :(

damn dude. sorry to hear that. hope you get that shit sorted out!

damn dude. sorry to hear that. hope you get that shit sorted out!

Piriformis recovery is 4 weeks to several months :eek:

I'm going to stick to top rope and easy routes (like 5.9) until this shit passes. I guess i should work on my grip strength and weight while I recover :/

Have you tried sucking your own d!ck?
If you've already done that, learning an instrument can be rewarding too.

Back