What are some new and exciting things to try out?

Came to say psychedelics.

One of the worst experiences I’ve ever had on any drug. And I still did it twice for some reason. That shit is evil. I felt like I was losing my damn mind to the point of no return.

You did it the second time because you did in fact lose it the first time ;)

1h9epf.jpg

Ironman triathlon.

I used to do those, I did 5 of them and actually got fairly fast at them over the years.

Now I’m just on the constant prowl for anal....oh and I’m into dall sheep hunting now too.

and I’m into dall sheep hunting now too.

I always wanted to do that, the king of wild sheep in my eyes. And climbing up to where they are is a grind only the toughest Sherbro's could hang on that jaunt.

I read New York has mixed men/women nude yoga. I'm wondering if this is a good business to start. Would need bouncers and pre-screening members to keep the crazy perverts out.

Also, I recently read in the local newspaper there's some local lapdance law, which I thought was illegal, but now I'm wondering if it's actually legal as long as there's no booze sold.

I really don’t get out much, even during my annual Vegas trip.
I live here and its the first I've heard of it too but apparently it's the 8th one. We have a swingers club called the green door that's been around forever. I've never been but a girl I work with goes and talks about it being kinda lame

Go to a nationaly televised sporting event , strip naked and run onto the field/court. You will get arrested but the thrill and memory will outweigh the fine. Thank me later.

I always wanted to learn to kite surf, and then I go wait for a Hurricane to hit Florida, and get out there on the waves.

Let's be honest if you were really going to do anything you wouldn't need to ask. You'd just do it.

For the sake of giving an answer though, :

Buy a brand new Ninja H2 superbike. You will feel more alive than you knew possible(until someone hits you and you die)
Came in to say motorcycling. Nothing makes you feel alive like the constant threat of death. Worth it though.

Hold some weapons grade Uranium with your bare hands - feel the power of the 'force':

Cycling. If you haven't done it in a long time get a mountain bike and get outdoors.

Back