Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC fight night 140?

I had sausage roly poly and veg, so far I have had beer, red wine and whiskey, probably have a blast on a pipe in a wee while (low thc high cbd, all over chill with no intense buzz)

And I won't bother watching tonight, I really can't find the enthusiasm to watch this card

This is my evening's entertainment
MV5BNzEwZTY5ZjktNTQ2ZC00MTU4LThkNmMtNmMxY2Y5MTFiMzhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM4MzM5ODc@._V1_.jpg

Yes I'm old, no I don't give a fuck, yes sausage roly poly is the shit

I'm drinking a bubble tea at the moment.
Then I'll cook myself 400 g of beef, with onions, green peppers and mushrooms. Maybe with some conjak noodles.
Will not watch the event tho.

8-pack of good Estonian beer
special1.jpg

and some good chips
s-l300.jpg

taking it easy since early prelims start 2 am for me and dont want to pass out before.

I admire your dedication, good on you Sherbro! On another note, when I was in Rome a few years ago I met an absolutely beautiful girl from Lithuania. Still communicate with her to this day and am looking forward to a reunion with her at some point.

Sorry, Lithuania is just the 1st thing I think of when I see either "Estonia" or "Latvia"

EDIT: Not sure if I'll be able to watch this card, as it's my niece's birthday. And I picked up some OT in the morning. So probably eating and drinking nothing, for fuck sake.

That shit is the Devil. Worst. Hangovers. Ever. It took my a while to like the taste but needs a fuckload of ice and coke.

I lived one year in bsas, 2 years ago, villa Crespo.

Still love the fernet and miss this place big time.

I lived one year in bsas, 2 years ago, villa Crespo.

Still love the fernet and miss this place big time.
Im North near San Isidro. Got the UFC tonight and a big Techno party tomorrow because its a long weekend. Love how they have asado's at 10pm. Finish dinner at 12am go to start partying at 1/2am and go home at 6-10am. Sydney has lockout laws so you cant get in anywhere by 1:30am. LOL fuck that pussy nanny state shit.

Im North near San Isidro. Got the UFC tonight and a big Techno party tomorrow because its a long weekend. Love how they have asado's at 10pm. Finish dinner at 12am go to start partying at 1/2am and go home at 6-10am. Sydney has lockout laws so you cant get in anywhere by 1:30am. LOL fuck that pussy nanny state shit.

Yeah loved that a lot too. Getting home at 7 am after a party. Is normal.
Living in London now, everything close at 2 am, only mainstream commercial night clubs after that or sketchy underground drugs stuff.

Yeah loved that a lot too. Getting home at 7 am after a party. Is normal.
Living in London now, everything close at 2 am, only mainstream commercial night clubs after that or sketchy underground drugs stuff.
Well at least you have...
images

Well at least you have...
images

Went to the fabric one time, a friend was the DJ.
I don't do drugs so was a little bit too much for me, I more into minimal chill vibes. Plus it's like a high security prison now with all the drugs problems, it takes you 20 mn to enter in it. Still a nice club tho.

Went to the fabric one time, a friend was the DJ.
I don't do drugs so was a little bit too much for me, I more into minimal chill vibes. Plus it's like a high security prison now with all the drugs problems, it takes you 20 mn to enter in it. Still a nice club tho.
No shit, haven't been since 2009. London doesn't interest me anymore. Latinas are the fucking best. Femipigs still haven't destroyed the vibe like back home in Oz.

No shit, haven't been since 2009. London doesn't interest me anymore. Latinas are the fucking best. Femipigs still haven't destroyed the vibe like back home in Oz.

Yeah piggy blond English chavs can't compete with Latinas, sure thing.

Back