Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC fight night 140?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all the time, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: going to my wife’s co-workers for a BBQ/potluck. Bringing crockpot little smokies...
the-best-crock-pot-smokies.jpg

Drank: there’s going to be keg beer, but it’s going to be Bud Lite, so I’m bringing...
10672758259742.png

Etc: the hostess’ house does not approve of it so will handle business before hand with some Strawberry Banana Kush...
original-1418596781.jpg

We know it, we love it, we do it all the time, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: going to my wife’s co-workers for a BBQ/potluck. Bringing crockpot little smokies...
the-best-crock-pot-smokies.jpg

Drank: there’s going to be keg beer, but it’s going to be Bud Lite, so I’m bringing...
10672758259742.png

Etc: the hostess’ house does not approve of it so will handle business before hand with some Strawberry Banana Kush...
original-1418596781.jpg

I'll just poke my eye out and eat it

Title should be "what's everyone watching"

Some quality Sicilian pizza from North Jersey

20110305-MrBrunos-Sicilian-WholePie.jpg

And Ive been sick with some super fuck virus for a few days so I got me some medicine:

1000mg edible cookie and

DWD_Bottleshotold_WEBtrans-1.png

Piss and my ol lady’s ass :)

0C668792-C80F-4B04-A0B5-55A990252DD9.jpeg

Edit: when I showed her this post, she was not impressed.

Last edited:
Same as always .
sour cherry and apple squishies..
and smarties chocolate bar..
5010478670242_Z.jpg

Well I am an MMA fan on an MMA website, so it it’s like why not? Often times they can be better than a PPV.

Yeah this card getting a lot of hate.

I’ll admit it’s not my favorite card but I’m gonna try to tune in once I get off work.

As for thread topic, good reminder that I need to pick up some fresh herb dean before the fight.

Same as always .
sour cherry and apple squishies..
and smarties chocolate bar..
5010478670242_Z.jpg
Mmmmm yummy, I've had those in the import store, they are yummy, and there are another one on a little stick. If the import store wasn't so expensive I would buy tons of them

I will be at a party. I’m not going to snap a bunch of pics and tell a bunch of Jack asses I’m putting it on an MMA website.

Let’s be honest you know you’re going to be Anti social, sitting alone in the corner and posting on Sherdog from your phone the whole night anyways. Might as well post the pix.

Let’s be honest you know you’re going to be Anti social, sitting alone in the corner and posting on Sherdog from your phone the whole night anyways. Might as well post the pix.

Sherdoggers gonna Sherdog

Mmmmm yummy, I've had those in the import store, they are yummy, and there are another one on a little stick. If the import store wasn't so expensive I would buy tons of them
we get the flip side, hersheys and reeses peanut bars and butter fingers, the coconut ones are epic..
but squishies are bloody addictive...{<tongue}

1041819-077567224828-top-down-clean.png.rendition.1960.1960.png

lays-sour-cream-onion.png.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.png

Jolly-Rancher-Hard-Candy-Cinnamon.png

I don't know what drink I'll have yet, probably will have to go out and buy something a bit later.

Damn bro you got me...
party.jpg

Back