Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC fight night 140?

I admire your dedication, good on you Sherbro! On another note, when I was in Rome a few years ago I met an absolutely beautiful girl from Lithuania. Still communicate with her to this day and am looking forward to a reunion with her at some point.

Sorry, Lithuania is just the 1st thing I think of when I see either "Estonia" or "Latvia"

EDIT: Not sure if I'll be able to watch this card, as it's my niece's birthday. And I picked up some OT in the morning. So probably eating and drinking nothing, for fuck sake.
Lithuanian girls are a thing of beauty. Their beer is pretty good as well. Tough break regarding the niece's birthday, good luck being able to watch a replay without seeing the results spoiled all over Sherdog, Twitter, Facebook and news.

Bunch of cool internet stoners in here with fancy weed names shut the fuck up bitches

2 leftover boiled eggs from yesterday , some mayo and 3 slices of raw toast, expired bread and some no name brand sugare free lemonade diluted with water and an apple.
<{poor?}><GinJuice>
#ballin
#LivingMaBestLife
The struggle is real...
ZfJLZve.png

First, thanks for outing yourself as a racist. Secondly, why are you so offended? It's a no name watered down card.
Listen you filthy animal, saying that you are white is far from racist. In fact, some cultures consider this a compliment.
To answer your question about my levels of being offended.....
I'm not offended at all. I was just picturing in my head the type of person that would say that, and told you what I picured. How close was I?

Listen you filthy animal, saying that you are white is far from racist. In fact, some cultures consider this a compliment.
I'm not offended at all. I was just picturing in my head the type of person that would say that, and told you what I picured. How close was I?
Are there no awkward blacks? No overweight asians?
You're clearly racist.

bud light kegs and no weed allowed? The fuck kinda party is that? And why are you hanging out with people like that?

We know it, we love it, we do it all the time, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: going to my wife’s co-workers for a BBQ/potluck. Bringing crockpot little smokies...
the-best-crock-pot-smokies.jpg

Drank: there’s going to be keg beer, but it’s going to be Bud Lite, so I’m bringing...
10672758259742.png

Etc: the hostess’ house does not approve of it so will handle business before hand with some Strawberry Banana Kush...
original-1418596781.jpg

Some quality Sicilian pizza from North Jersey

20110305-MrBrunos-Sicilian-WholePie.jpg

And Ive been sick with some super fuck virus for a few days so I got me some medicine:

1000mg edible cookie and

DWD_Bottleshotold_WEBtrans-1.png

I’ve been fighting something too brother. Had a headache for three days now and a nasty cough. Wish I could smoke something but my chest isn’t allowing it

I’ve been fighting something too brother. Had a headache for three days now and a nasty cough. Wish I could smoke something but my chest isn’t allowing it
Have the same thing. Fever too. Been smoking oil cartridges just fine though. They are much easier on me

Because there are not overweight asians nor awkward blacks, right?
Racist.
I'm not sure if you're asking me, or telling me that there are not fat Asians?
But either way, there are definitely fat Asians. They play Sumo. I've seen it before. You can't fool me whit your constant repetition.

The card is pretty shit so I won't be eating or drinking

I also forgot to mention a full throttle energy drink and a "moonrock" . Just gunked everything up really..

I had an early Thanksgiving family get together at Grandma's. So I had ham, turkey, dressing, chicken n dumplings, collard greens, corn bread, and macaroni and cheese. Now, I'm home for the card drinking some Milk Stout Nitro and Flor de Cana rum. Vaping some blueberry cookie and strawberry og strains.

Back