What´s your opinion about Big Weight cutters..??????

It's a shame that weight cutting is such a standard.
I bet there are lots of talented athletes who just wanna fight, but get turned off when they realise they'd have to starve themselves since everyone else does.

I think some people just have a harder time cutting than others.

Bet there are some athletes who have been turned off by pro MMA since they realise they'd have to cut weight since everyone else their size does it.

But I don't blame the fighters who cut. They do nothing wrong. It's a plus if they can avoid cutting, but I can totally see how they feel the need to do it.
Not that I'm necessarily a "talented athlete", but that's the main reason I don't fight. I've got 25 years of karate training combined with 8 years of muay Thai and bjj. Did a couple amateur fights and couldn't stand the weight cut or the way it makes me feel.

some go to fap footage right there.

So they aren't scared by long term brain damage, the grueling hours in the gym, the low pay, to make or the need to take PED's to compete at the highest level of the sport, but they are terrified out of the sport by the prospect of losing some water weight by having a nice sit in the sauna?? GTFO.
Go cut 25 lbs of water then get back to us. It's literally bringing you to death's door. Some people (i.e. me) enjoy training and fighting, NOBODY enjoys cutting weight.

Go cut 25 lbs of water then get back to us. It's literally bringing you to death's door. Some people (i.e. me) enjoy training and fighting, NOBODY enjoys cutting weight.
313q1jl.jpg

Are insecure and stupid. Yes I said insecure and stupid.

They improve their chances of injury pre and during the fight.

They improve their chances of getting KOed.

They shorten their careers.

S.T.U.P.I.D.

5 to 10 lbs max cut. But i don't know, it's been going on for many years in combat sports.

Don't mind if the fighters aren't screwing up cards. Some of them are really good at it and deserve to be able.to donit if they choose. That being said, many fighters aren't good at it and are taking it to extremes that are truly hnhealthy hnd dangerous. Since the fighters collectively can't make good d cisions all the time, the One FC system makes sense. This isn't fair to the fighters who can do it well, but the sport suffers too much under the current rules.

Back