WESTWORLD Season 2

game of thrones?

lost?

i didnt like s3 either and likely wont awtch the 4th season, but those shows fell off way harder. to me, s3 was just an average tv show, while s1 was top quality television.

I rate it way lower than both of those. Those had hard falls, but at least you could get through them. Season 3 of Westworld just made no sense, it was totally incoherent was unwatchable. imo anyway

Season 2 sucked, but compared to season 3 it was fucking Citizen Kane.

I have never seen a higher drop in quality between season 1 of Westworld and Season 3 of Westworld.

Season 3 is complete shit. Wow

Season 1 is up there with the greatest season of TV ever.

Literally quit the show after 3 episodes of S2 it was that bad, and never came close to revisiting.

Season 1 is up there with the greatest season of TV ever.

Literally quit the show after 3 episodes of S2 it was that bad, and never came close to revisiting.

Hell yes.

Season 1 I rewatched recently. Also, when I was locked inside during Covid, I read some philosophy and a bit of literature. I noticed in season 1 there are these amazing quotes and references to philosophers that just causally graze by the screen disguised as ordinary dialogue. All of it delivered by Anthony bloody Hopkins, a guy who was knighted for his acting ability. It’s really something else.

Season 2 is like how Rashad fans must have felt after the Machida fight. He went from undefeated killer to Shad-Face meme and it happened so fast…

Season 3 is like Chuck losing to Tito - why did this even happen

Last edited:
Hell yes.

Season 1 I rewatched recently and when I was locked inside during Covid I read some philosophy and a bit of literature. And I noticed in season 1 there are these amazing quotes and references to philosophers that just causally graze by the screen disguised as ordinary dialogue. All of it delivered by Anthony bloody Hopkins, a guy who was knighted for his acting ability. It’s really something else.

Season 2 is like how Rashad fans must have felt after the Machida fight. He went from undefeated killer to Shad-Face meme and it happened so fast…

Season 3 is like Chuck losing to Tito - why did this even happen

Seriously....you described it perfectly.

Back