Television ARCANE Season 2 (Date Announcement Teaser)

November of 24? Yikes. Looks like i'll have to rewatch the first season next fall.

By Nov '24, it'll be 3 years since the 1st season and it'll be interesting to see if such a long layoff will make anticipation for the 2nd season increased... or lessened.

And its a question if they've figured out how to make more episodes in less time, like 1 season every 12 to 18 months, or is this going to be a show that only releases a new season every 3 years?

The 1st episode of the 2nd season of Invincible dropped a week ago, and..... I haven't heard much about it. That was a 2.5 year wait.

one of the best series I have seen in recent years. Excited.

Season 1 was a 10/10 masterpiece. Hope the second can live up to the same standards.

After Ep3 I remember thinking to myself how incredible that episode was and how there is no way the show can top it. Then it did, several times, lol..

@Dragonlordxxxxx

This dropped a few weeks ago. Only 5 million views between two big YouTube channels. Not a good sign.

But that leaves out Twitter, IG, etc.

Been rewatching the 1st season, for the 4th time, and there's still new details I'm just noticing for the first time. Never encountered a series that is this layered.

Silco was probably best antagonist in recent years.

Can even question if he was a villain at all if you think big picture

Silco was probably best antagonist in recent years.

Can even question if he was a villain at all if you think big picture
That's the art about a great villain. You can empathize with him if written well.

Back