Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

sean is actually pretty likable. surprisingly. people who dislike him either take pre-fight trash talk seriously (marks), or they have something against white americans.

Still not the right story lol. You don't know what your talking about my guy. He tried to be a bully and got bullied back. That's just the fact of it no matter how you tried to spin it.
orlando explained his side of the story. he overheard sean say “who is this guy, what’s he doing here” (or words to that effect) because sean thought he was there to help with training camp stuff. orlando took it as a deeply personal insult and tried to get a “quick submission” by breaking sean’s arm. what a prick.

Not a fan of either, but who likes Strickland? He is Colby levels of annoying, but at least Colby makes you laugh from time to time, Strickland isnt.

So Werdum sucker kicked Strickland while he was trying to be the bigger man & walk away from Werdum's verbal bullying while in teh gym?

Strickland said he didn't want to train with him. That should've been teh end of teh convo.

orlando explained his side of the story. he overheard sean say “who is this guy, what’s he doing here” (or words to that effect) because sean thought he was there to help with training camp stuff. orlando took it as a deeply personal insult and tried to get a “quick submission” by breaking sean’s arm. what a prick.

Orlando was just of 1 of many people that Sean was being rude and trying to bully people in a gym he's never been in. Bisping was actually embarrassed because the RVCA is a private gym amd Bisping vouched for strickland to get him access to gym. Then he started to act like a fool.

Sanchez took it in his own hand to teach him a lesson which he did. You show respect in other people's gym you never visited period. He got taught a lesson about randomly disrespecting everyone there.

I know exactly what I’m talking about “my guy”(can we retire this dumb juvenile phrase already.) He was being a bully according to Orlando Hernandez who was himself a bully and had a horrible reputation on the grappling circuit. He also bullied his students which is why they all left him.

Derp. So bullies bullying each other. It worked out then right ? Sean just was on the other end this time lol

Derp. So bullies bullying each other. It worked out then right ? Sean just was on the other end this time lol

I guess? Strickland would beat the absolute shit out of Sanchez in an actual fight though.

I guess? Strickland would beat the absolute shit out of Sanchez in an actual fight though.

He would? You sure about that ? Lol. He should've fought him right there of he thought he could .

Different culture. Can't judge
IDK in brazil but here "negr-o" you know what I mean is not racist or despective, is pretty common to call that to somebody with darker skin in a friendly manner is not about ethnicity

On account of Orlando being dead, I'd say Sean's chances are better than one might expect.

Embarrassing, but I'm not shocked . You simply can't debate your point. Orlando was alive at that moment, if Sean could've beat him up, he should've. I mean the dude just bullied you , whoop his behind. He didn't . That's what actually happened.

Embarrassing, but I'm not shocked . You simply can't debate your point. Orlando was alive at that moment, if Sean could've beat him up, he should've. I mean the dude just bullied you , whoop his behind. He didn't . That's what actually happened.
Wow, debate what point? This is literally my first post on this thread.

In an MMA fight there's a good chance Orlando blankets him. Having said that I could see why someone would think Sean live in that matchup though - Orlando never did anything of note in MMA and the cardio of a HW BJJ guy crossover can be suspect as shown by Buchecha who fought somewhere with little testing.

Wow, debate what point? This is literally my first post on this thread.

In an MMA fight there's a good chance Orlando blankets him. Having said that I could see why someone would think Sean live in that matchup though - Orlando never did anything of note in MMA and the cardio of a HW BJJ guy crossover can be suspect as shown by Buchecha who fought somewhere with little testing.

Orlando actually had decent cardio for his size, that's why he was able to win so many matches. He was pretty athletic. So ya, he probably would've just blanked sean and subbed him if they got in a fight. He was also heavier than Sean too.

Alot of people on here think just because you do mma doesn't mean you can't get squashed by others. Especially guys who are much bigger with a skill set.

Orlando actually had decent cardio for his size, that's why he was able to win so many matches. He was pretty athletic. So ya, he probably would've just blanked sean and subbed him if they got in a fight. He was also heavier than Sean too.

Alot of people on here think just because you do mma doesn't mean you can't get squashed by others. Especially guys who are much bigger with a skill set.
I think it's moreso that Orlando is a BJJ guy, and we haven't really seen them light the world on fire like they once did. If they don't have something on top of their already stellar BJJ, they end up hitting a wall.

Size is obviously the biggest factor that swings things Sanchez's way, but like I said, I can see how someone would like Sean's chances there.

Now, if it wasn't an MMA fight then I do think Orlando's chances are much better since they wouldn't get restarted once he got things down.

He would? You sure about that ? Lol. He should've fought him right there of he thought he could .

And screw up the upcoming UFC fight he had scheduled where he was going to be actually compensated for fighting? That would be dumb and you are dumb yourself for thinking that’s the action he should’ve taken.

And screw up the upcoming UFC fight he had scheduled where he was going to be actually compensated for fighting? That would be dumb and you are dumb yourself for thinking that’s the action he should’ve taken.

Not sure if your serious. You really think Sean who says the crazy things about being a MAN thinks about that lol. Dude knew he would have problems if he did try to fight.

Not sure if your serious. You really think Sean who says the crazy things about being a MAN thinks about that lol. Dude knew he would have problems if he did try to fight.

Against a fatass with only BJJ. Yeah no. Sanchez mainly liked to beat up women and white belts anyway.

Back