Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

Not even close to the story lmao

Well the real story in your opinion requires you to believe what a guy like Orlando Sanchez says. A guy who was a pariah in the grappling community.

Add Strickland to Werdums "Don't like list"

Strickland
Ferguson
Travis Browne
Overeem
Conor
Colby
Khamzat
Rockhold

Forgot Paulo Costa, Werdum needs to talk shit about him everyday

So Strickland hurt his feels because he didn't want to spar with him? Maybe Werdum is too Brazilian? as in he is too emotional.

Add Strickland to Werdums "Don't like list"

Strickland
Ferguson
Travis Browne
Overeem
Conor
Colby
Khamzat
Rockhold
I can't imagine Overeem being an unlikable guy outside of the ring or cage. Rockhold moreso looks like an asshole as opposed to actually being one.

no one likes strickland. then again, no one likes werdum either.

I can't imagine Overeem being an unlikable guy outside of the ring or cage. Rockhold moreso looks like an asshole as opposed to actually being one.

Overeem has had his fair share of troubles with former training partners and coaches. Especially in his Ubereem days he was known to go a little too hard in training sometimes.

Well the real story in your opinion requires you to believe what a guy like Orlando Sanchez says. A guy who was a pariah in the grappling community.

It's Bisping and many others opinion too lol

hold up what?

If I read that correctly Verdoom doesn't like Strickland because he told him no once? Is Verdoom an entitled woman or something? Get over yourself.

It's Bisping and many others opinion too lol

Going hard in sparring doesn’t equal trying to tear someone’s arm out of the socket when they have an upcoming fight in the UFC during a light grappling session.

Werdum is such a fucking asshole. Starts shit with everyone. Like he did with Tony. And how the fuck can someone be too American? That’s like telling Werdum he’s too Brazilian. What a goober.

To be fair, the people he goes after are not the nicest people in the first place.

I do. Sanchez tried to gain some clout by hurting a UFC fighter in the middle of a training camp while doing light grappling. Dick move.
This.

Thankfully Dirty Sanchez got put in his place eventually.

Though Dumont tried to deescalate the situation, as Werdum started off by saying he did not agree with Strickland’s ultra-American ways, the former heavyweight champion paid no attention to it and shared a personal story that explained why he does not see eye to eye with ‘Tarzan’.

“I’ve got a problem with that guy. I think he’s an a—ole.” Werdum said.

“He’s crazy, but he’s cool,” Norma Dumont added.

“He’s too American,” Werdum continued. “I like Americans, but he’s too much of a ‘Murican. I don’t think he’s a character. He used to go to our gym to help out Marvin (Vettori) and (Kelvin) Gastelum. So he would be hanging around the gym and he’s a big guy. He probably weighs 200 pounds. So he looked heavy and I was looking for a sparring partner.

“He was training with the other guys and I asked him to spar with me. He went ‘No. I’m not training with you’. I said ‘Huh? You’re not training with me? You’re at the gym, so you’re training with me’. The moment he turned his back to me, I kicked him in the ass. Boom. You know you can’t kick someone in the ass, it’s like a slap in the face. He was like ‘What was that for?’. I told him I would kick him in the ass everytime I saw him from then on. F—ng asshole. That guy is so pedantic.”

translation: https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/11/06/ufc-brazil-ronda-rousey-sean-strickland/

<WhatIsThis>

Going hard in sparring doesn’t equal trying to tear someone’s arm out of the socket when they have an upcoming fight in the UFC during a light grappling session.

Still not the right story lol. You don't know what your talking about my guy. He tried to be a bully and got bullied back. That's just the fact of it no matter how you tried to spin it.

Imagine someone thinking WERDUM isnt/wasn't the asshole in this scenario. Says a lot about a person tbh. Hell I might start using this scenario to weed out assholes at work/in life

many fighters dislike Strickland. I think the fans eat up his shtick, but apparently he's a legit jerk and bully in the gym....

Werdum is such a fucking asshole. Starts shit with everyone. Like he did with Tony. And how the fuck can someone be too American? That’s like telling Werdum he’s too Brazilian. What a goober.
No, Sean is definitely an American parody at this point.

Still not the right story lol. You don't know what you’re talking about my guy. He tried to be a bully and got bullied back. That's just the fact of it no matter how you tried to spin it.

I know exactly what I’m talking about “my guy”(can we retire this dumb juvenile phrase already.) He was being a bully according to Orlando Hernandez who was himself a bully and had a horrible reputation on the grappling circuit. He also bullied his students which is why they all left him.

Back