Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score

Though Dumont tried to deescalate the situation, as Werdum started off by saying he did not agree with Strickland’s ultra-American ways, the former heavyweight champion paid no attention to it and shared a personal story that explained why he does not see eye to eye with ‘Tarzan’.

“I’ve got a problem with that guy. I think he’s an a—ole.” Werdum said.

“He’s crazy, but he’s cool,” Norma Dumont added.

“He’s too American,” Werdum continued. “I like Americans, but he’s too much of a ‘Murican. I don’t think he’s a character. He used to go to our gym to help out Marvin (Vettori) and (Kelvin) Gastelum. So he would be hanging around the gym and he’s a big guy. He probably weighs 200 pounds. So he looked heavy and I was looking for a sparring partner.

“He was training with the other guys and I asked him to spar with me. He went ‘No. I’m not training with you’. I said ‘Huh? You’re not training with me? You’re at the gym, so you’re training with me’. The moment he turned his back to me, I kicked him in the ass. Boom. You know you can’t kick someone in the ass, it’s like a slap in the face. He was like ‘What was that for?’. I told him I would kick him in the ass everytime I saw him from then on. F—ng asshole. That guy is so pedantic.”

translation: https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/11/06/ufc-brazil-ronda-rousey-sean-strickland/

ayzVyy.gif

Werdum is such a fucking asshole. Starts shit with everyone. Like he did with Tony. And how the fuck can someone be too American? That’s like telling Werdum he’s too Brazilian. What a goober.
Tony was at fault there. Werdum was being nice to him the whole time and he mocked Werdum couple times before interrupting him.

Tony was at fault there. Werdum was being nice to him the whole time and he mocked Werdum couple times before interrupting him.

Tony wanted to be left alone and Werdum kept forcing the interaction. If you watch the whole video and don’t pick up on that, I don’t know what else to tell you sir. Werdum is a bully with a massive ego.

Sorry but werdum takes the L for being the true asshole in this situation.

This is a perfect example of a gym bully, werdum is bigger and should naturally look to spar people in his own weight class hw. He was looking for an ass kicking, he must possess 'that ass hole local gym vet that bullies newcomers' complex.

He's adding Sean's recent comments about never fighting outside of the US as a champ, and that it's such a personal sacrifice to take this one bout in Canada first, to the events he already went through with Sean IRL.

I can understand Fabricio's position, that the guy thinks he's "it" a bit too much. He didn't have to lable it "American" but I guess it's a general Brazilian prejudice, regarding pedantic behavior.

Sorry but werdum takes the L for being the true asshole in this situation.

This is a perfect example of a gym bully, werdum is bigger and should naturally look to spar people in his own weight class hw. He was looking for an ass kicking, he must possess 'that ass hole local gym vet that bullies newcomers' complex.

Yeah, you don't kick people in the ass just for not wanting to spar with him

Bully-behavior

Not classy at all

Back