Werdum continues to troll Colby!!

What ? He was called home by the ufc just like a kid is called home when he misbehave at the friends house lol
He was sent home b/c he did his job. Uncle Dana was satisfied that Colby single handedly let the world know there was an event in Sydney.

stipe-miocic-fabricio-werdum-mma-ufc-fight-night-werdum-vs-miocic-850x560.jpg

Of course Werdum is picking fights with guys like Tony and Colby! Look at his face when he fights guys his own size.

He was sent home b/c he did his job. Uncle Dana was satisfied that Colby single handedly let the world know there was an event in Sydney.
Yeah, right. Colby is.l a nobody, his influence is zero. So you think ufc will ask a guy with 9k followers on Facebook to promote an event ? Nobody knows who that bum is. Lol. Event he headlines about the even only mention werdum.

Colby getting ready to lobby for stricter boomerang control laws because his feelings are hurt by this, just like they were hurt in Brazil :(

If they outlaw boomerangs, only outlaws will have boomerrangs.

Without boomerangs the kangaroo population will over-run Australia.

Yeah, right. Colby is.l a nobody, his influence is zero. So you think ufc will ask a guy with 9k followers on Facebook to promote an event ? Nobody knows who that bum is. Lol. Event he headlines about the even only mention werdum.
Uncle Dana needed help. Colby came to the rescue. Colby told Dana "Consider the event officially promoted" then demanded his ticket home and left.

Werdum is actually a really interesting fighter and I always watch his fights.
Reason is, he is one of the few really technical guys in the game. Yes he loses, gets caught by striking. Who doesn't? Still he is brilliant. He's also very down to earth and very cool guy.

How can he be trolling when he was the one triggered? Trolls don’t throw stuff at people. Trolls have stuff thrown at them.

Tonight's walkout music for Werdum:

I feel sorry for werdoom's woman. That poor woman probably walks on eggshells around him. It's obvious he has zero impulse control and anger management issues.

I swear I saw you post almost this exact comment yesterday.

Back