Werdum continues to troll Colby!!

Sounds like you stand with the coward. Here's a tip- Letting your mouth write checks your ass can't cash usually doesn't turn out well, and calling the cops afterwards when you realize what a pussy you are is very cowardly and deserves no respect. This is universal and stands the test of time. Bad move Colby.
You're as easy to troll as Werdum.

giphy.gif
MINI TRIPS!
tenor.gif

Colby getting ready to lobby for stricter boomerang control laws because his feelings are hurt by this, just like they were hurt in Brazil :(

Werdum should probably focus more on Tybura than Covington right now. I feel he's getting to distracted with this shit

If I didn’t know any better I would’ve thought Werdum was on his way to Disneyland instead of a fight in a few hours.

If he wins he’s gonna look like a G. If he losses it’s cause he was distracted and not focused. Imagine the shit Colby will talk if Werdum loses. He just might literally kill Colby.

Is it really a troll if you were so butthurt by a postfight speech you assaulted a smaller man with a weapon and went to jail while he is free, twice as famous as he was a week ago and is a law abiding citizen on his way to a title shot?

you disgusting guys are laughing while poor Colby is shaking in his mom's basement trying to dial 911
due to this latest tweet, i hear Colby's also filing additional charges against Werdum for indirect libel.

Back