Werdum continues to troll Colby!!

stipe-miocic-fabricio-werdum-mma-ufc-fight-night-werdum-vs-miocic-850x560.jpg

Of course Werdum is picking fights with guys like Tony and Colby! Look at his face when he fights guys his own size.

latest

So many retards in this thread . This is just a random pic of werdum holding a boomerang that some shitty meme ig account took and posted with 100 shit hashtags

Not a werdum fan but that is funny and it is against the biggest puss in mma.

Werdum is headlining a card

colby is being a bitch and pressing charges and being sent home.

stipe-miocic-fabricio-werdum-mma-ufc-fight-night-werdum-vs-miocic-850x560.jpg

Of course Werdum is picking fights with guys like Tony and Colby! Look at his face when he fights guys his own size.

Yea, the guy with the best HW resume ever is afraid to fight big guys. If you say so

<{pranko}>

Tip for all Colby fans:

To "troll" is to get under the skin of someone else in order to gain an emotional reaction. Under ideal circumstances, you make them throw a bitch fit and then you "win."

Just thought I'd give a reminder, since you're the ones throwing the bitch fit and holding back tears like your hero who wimped out in public/cried due to a fucking boomerang.

Also, thank you Werdum.

lmaooooo

now Werdum is a world class MMA troll, so many tryhards that cant do it like him

hes a G and doesnt take shit either

giphy.gif

My favorite part of this is just seeing the pure terror in Colby's eyes. Dude looks absolutely shook

My favorite part of this is just seeing the pure terror in Colby's eyes. Dude looks absolutely shook

WTF are you talking about? He dodged a projectile thrown by a fucking overgrown baby and now he's "shook" and you can see "terror" in his eyes. Sure buddy.

i hope that the judge finds that his lack of remorse is an aggravating factor and he gets a stiffer penalty for assaulting a guy half his size.

WTF are you talking about? He dodged a projectile thrown by a fucking overgrown baby and now he's "shook" and you can see "terror" in his eyes. Sure buddy.

Dude just look at his fucking face. The guy is terrified. Like he's never been in a confrontation outside a professional fight. He looked like a dear in headlights

i hope that the judge finds that his lack of remorse is an aggravating factor and he gets a stiffer penalty for assaulting a guy half his size.

lol assaulting. Dude talked shit and was borderline racist to the entirety of Brazil. He's lucky all he got a boomerang to the shoulder

Are you white? Just asking.

Honestly, black culture is a fucking cancer.

You don't assault people with boomerangs for the same reason you don't hit women.

"shook"

Another wigger.:rolleyes:

"talked shit" Another wiggerism.

He was right: Brazilians (at least those that watch MMA and assault guys on the way in) ARE filthy animals). Werdum just keeps proving it.

Imagine white rednecks acting like Brazilians towards foreign/black fighters. What would you monkeys say about that?

It's Brazilians that are "racist", not Covington.
Wow, you're so edgy. Ban incoming

Back