Werdum coming out to Chechen Music

well its complicated

because of they give them a billion dollar welfare check
BUT
theres been a almost complete stop in terrorism
kadyrov has it under control

probably cost more to let them govern themselves and go back to murdering, kidnapping, and terrorism

Yeah, the terrorism part definitely stopped, now Daegastan has a big problem with it. He kills his own people left and right.

Hye es?

Yeah, the terrorism part definitely stopped, now Daegastan has a big problem with it. He kills his own people left and right.

Hye es?

of course but you know these people..only understand violence.. really only way to keep them in check

look at iraq and syria without the "violent dictators"

yea of course ape

they get 1 billion russian tax payer money as a subsidy which over half is unaccounted for

I think if you follow his IG you can find where 1/4 of the money goes right away..

and people ask why russian hates them lol
Its weird because every country in that region hate Russis. I wonder why hmm

of course but you know these people..only understand violence.. really only way to keep them in check

yea of course ape

Agreed. The murders and kidnappings are still on going though, especially the businessmen.

Shat lav ape, not to many Armenians on Sherdog, lol.

even mayweather visited this guy i dont understand why they visit this chechen kadyrov?

Screen_Shot_2017_03_16_at_4.57.46_PM.0.png
$$$
The same reason the UFC becomes a circus

Everyone badmouthing Werdum but if you were pro fighters you'd be no different. Lucky you're just keyboard warriors.

Everyone badmouthing Werdum but if you were pro fighters you'd be no different. Lucky you're just keyboard warriors.

angry much? and no If i I was a professional fighter I wouldn't go to Chechnya for many many reasons beyond your comprehension of the politics of the situation

There's no differentiation between Kadyrov and Russia. It's strange to see people in this thread making that distinction. Kadyrov is one of the keys to Putin's success, if they hadn't come to their current cozy agreement then it's very likely that neither of them would currently hold the positions that they do. Russia has actually gotten bigger in terms of territory since Putin came to power, and the warring in the southern part of Russia has settled. That's why Putin is so loved in Russia.

You think we'd all be seeing the likes of Nurmagomedov and hundreds of other high level Russian MMA fighters without Kadyrov? Not a chance. He sponsors these guys, and runs his own MMA promotion to give them their start.

I don't agree with some of his policies but he is a gift to MMA.

There's no differentiation between Kadyrov and Russia. It's strange to see people in this thread making that distinction. Kadyrov is one of the keys to Putin's success, if they hadn't come to their current cozy agreement then it's very likely that neither of them would currently hold the positions that they do. Russia has actually gotten bigger in terms of territory since Putin came to power, and the warring in the southern part of Russia has settled. That's why he's so loved in Russia.

You think we'd all be seeing the likes of Nurmagomedov and hundreds of other high level MMA fighters without Kadyrov? Not a chance. He sponsors these guys, and runs his own MMA promotion to give them their start.

I don't agree with his policies but he is a gift to MMA.

right -- we all agree to that obviously Putin created this arrangement with Kadyrov -- we will give you $$ just keep the independent crap and terrorism under control -- as long as they get that they don't care about anything else really

what the situation has created is even more resentment/anger from regular working class tax paying Russians who view Chechnya as a burden/welfare state

the chechen gangs in moscow who mostly engage in extortion , kidnapping, and blackmail who receive haven/support from Grozny don't help the situation either..

Kadyrov is a mercenary. He is motivated by money. He values wealth and status more than honor. He was killing Russians in the Chechen insurgency and wars and when he had the opportunity to move up and attain high status he gladly kissed the ring and joined Russia.

Now he is essentially a mob boss, who's militia brutally suppresses his own people to ensure that there is not another high level insurgency or war against Russia.

Kadyrov is a mercenary. He is motivated by money. He values wealth and status more than honor. He was killing Russians in the Chechen insurgency and wars and when he had the opportunity to move up and attain high status he gladly kissed the ring and joined Russia.

Now he is essentially a mob boss, who's militia brutally suppresses his own people to ensure that there is not another high level insurgency or war against Russia.

exactly

Putin pays him protection $$$$$$$

in exchange no terrorism and no freedom movement

right -- we all agree to that obviously Putin created this arrangement with Kadyrov -- we will give you $$ just keep the independent crap and terrorism under control -- as long as they get that they don't care about anything else really

what the situation has created is even more resentment/anger from regular working class tax paying Russians who view Chechnya as a burden/welfare state

the chechen gangs in moscow who mostly engage in extortion , kidnapping, and blackmail who receive haven/support from Grozny don't help the situation either..
I think what you've done is taken your reality and tried to re-contextualize it into Russia. Russia is biggest country in the world by landmass, those mountain people just make up a tiny percentage of the country. The regular Russian tax paying citizen is working and paying taxes in Grozny just like he is in St Petersburg.

You seem to want to make it into some kind of economic thing, it isn't. Putin doesn't want Russia getting smaller under his watch like it has under previously leaders, and he has prevented that and actually pushed the borders out further.

You think we'd all be seeing the likes of Nurmagomedov and hundreds of other high level Russian MMA fighters without Kadyrov? Not a chance. He sponsors these guys, and runs his own MMA promotion to give them their start.

I don't agree with some of his policies but he is a gift to MMA.

This is a great point!

yea of course ape

Come on, don't sugarcoat it. Tell me what you really think about Iraqis.

angry much? and no If i I was a professional fighter I wouldn't go to Chechnya for many many reasons beyond your comprehension of the politics of the situation
You may not because of your background. But the others would.

Kadyrov seems like a great guy to be friend of if you are #nohomo.

CybP9kGWQAE5PBt.jpg

Can't be mad at Werdum, that's Reebok fault, he got pennies from sponsorship money due to them, im ok with him hanging out with Kadyrov to provide for his family.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-19_7-28-57.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-19_7-28-57.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
What a clown. There is a video floating around where Kadyrov is heard saying that he killed his first Russian at 16. Glad that Russia leveled their city twice, too bad they’re bankrolling Grozny to look like Vegas. A lot of them are prone to terrorism, glad that our Armenian Dashnak battalion ran Basayev’s battalion out of Artsakh.
there is no video of that. he didnt even say that. some journalist said that, and it was taken out of context.
I dont like Kadyrov, Putin's lapdog, as much as anyone else, but get your shit straight.

Back