Werdum coming out to Chechen Music

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
how much of that chechen dictator money you think Kadyrov is throwing him for this plus all the "Akmat Sila's

chechen/dagestani jokes got me my yellow card

Not even mad. Its a form of sponsorship after Reebok fucked these guys

You never know...

12093299_498055537041930_1452985769_n.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-04-05_at_9.05.06_AM.0.0.png

TqLReQf.jpg

fabricio-werdum-ramzan-kadyrov.jpg

What a clown. There is a video floating around where Kadyrov is heard saying that he killed his first Russian at 16. Glad that Russia leveled their city twice, too bad they’re bankrolling Grozny to look like Vegas. A lot of them are prone to terrorism, glad that our Armenian Dashnak battalion ran Basayev’s battalion out of Artsakh.

What a clown. There is a video floating around where Kadyrov is heard saying that he killed his first Russian at 16. Glad that Russia leveled their city twice, too bad they’re bankrolling Grozny to look like Vegas. A lot of them are prone to terrorism, glad that our Armenian Dashnak battalion ran Basayev’s battalion out of Artsakh.

they get 1 billion russian tax payer money as a subsidy which over half is unaccounted for

I think if you follow his IG you can find where 1/4 of the money goes right away..

and people ask why russian hates them lol

chechen/dagestani jokes got me my yellow card
it's not even a joke, he's most likely sponsored by khadyrov. he even signed a contract to fight in khadyrov's promotion before he retires or something

You know Bourdain will be in Armenia next year, right? Well, he was already there, the airing will be shown next year.

even mayweather visited this guy i dont understand why they visit this chechen kadyrov?

Screen_Shot_2017_03_16_at_4.57.46_PM.0.png

And I got slammed on here when I said Werdum's personality changed when he fell into Islam.

they get 1 billion russian tax payer money as a subsidy which over half is unaccounted for

I think if you follow his IG you can find where 1/4 of the money goes right away..

and people ask why russian hates them lol

You can say that Russia lost the second war against them as well. A lot of Russians feel that way. ‘Stop feeding the Caucasus’ is a common phrase they use.

hey who wouldnt mind being a friend of some billionaire dictator.

You can say that Russia lost the second war against them as well. A lot of Russians feel that way. ‘Stop feeding the Caucasus’ is a common phrase they use.

well its complicated

because of they give them a billion dollar welfare check
BUT
theres been a almost complete stop in terrorism
kadyrov has it under control

probably cost more to let them govern themselves and go back to murdering, kidnapping, and terrorism

You know Bourdain will be in Armenia next year, right? Well, he was already there, the airing will be shown next year.

If I’m not mistaking, he already visited Armenia and Artsakh. They are filming a documentary.

Back