Well, I saw it. On a commercial for a new series. "May I kiss you please."

Most far left ones.

What can you oppose in the lgbt movement without being verbally assaulted by people who feel they have the right to do so?

The movement to give women complete power over all things sexual, and stifle men. You hear things and recommendations in the media that have never been real life, but you cannot oppose..

Ohh so it´s people calling you names that are bad? The fringe far-whatever have always been assholes, left or right. Grow the fuck up and put on your big boy pants. If you have opinions, stand by them. Pretty simple. No one is lining you up against the wall.
The feminists and women? Really? So except for some fringe youtube cunts and hollyweird shit that is 100% optional, please tell me how the evil feminist agenda is making your life so miserable? Because I can give you a fairly simple solution to shit that triggers you. Ignore it and go on with every day life.

It must be a hard life to always be triggered by something, no matter how fringe. Maybe you just need a better social circle.

Ohh so it´s people calling you names that are bad? The fringe far-whatever have always been assholes, left or right. Grow the fuck up and put on your big boy pants. If you have opinions, stand by them. Pretty simple. No one is lining you up against the wall.
The feminists and women? Really? So except for some fringe youtube cunts and hollyweird shit that is 100% optional, please tell me how the evil feminist agenda is making your life so miserable? Because I can give you a fairly simple solution to shit that triggers you. Ignore it and go on with every day life.

It must be a hard life to always be triggered by something, no matter how fringe. Maybe you just need a better social circle.

Our media is powerful and has more influence than ever. Don't act like we don't need to question it or the direction it's leading society.

zJ3Mar1.gif

Separate question I can't remember 100% weren't you a hard left leaning poster years ago or still are?

I voted for Obama. The left was closer to the middle 8-15 years ago, and that's where the truth usually lies. Now, because of the far left shift, and political crusades you aren't allowed to question, I am likely considered (R)ight. I'm just calling it like I see it, and questioning social engineering, Independant of political dogma that some are limited by.

Our media is powerful and has more influence than ever. Don't act like we don't need to question it or the direction it's leading society.

I never said that. Don´t know where you got that from. There is a difference between questioning and then just being triggered by every little thing no matter how fringe.
But I see that a lot from american right wing voters on here (not saying you are one). Trannies in bathrooms, pink haired feminists in the media and even the slightest little thing on a show no one is going to watch is threadworthy and seems much more important in their worlds than actual important government policy.

Like I said, ignore what doesn´t directly effect you. you will be much happier. Hell I pretty much stopped watching the news because it´s 110% negative shit. Did wonders for my blood pressure.

I used to do that all the time when I tried to pick up chicks.
Just straight up ask if they wanted to make out or kiss etc.
Worked alright for me. But then again you would need at least an average amount of self-awareness.

But who has the time to go through all the dance anyway? Just a bit of talking a drink and bam so you want to make out?
Works like a charm if you know what sort of women you can approach and can read a situation.

I don't see the problem.
Not everybody lives in germany.

Back