Well, I saw it. On a commercial for a new series. "May I kiss you please."

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Multiple girls told me when I was young, in direct language. "I hate it when guys ask." They hate it. It's a turn off and they hate it. Everybody knows this. What we are going through is social engineering..

Anyways, yeah, some "sweet bitter" show I'll never watch on stars had the commercial last night.. The weak skinny white millenial with the girl already against the wall staring in his eyes reduntantly, and pathetically, says "May I please kiss you." She says yes, even though asking such a stupid question has ruined moments 99% Of the time it' been asked over the last 100k years, and then they show a somewhat passionate encounter.

You can't just kiss a fkn stranger who hasn't expressed interest. We humans know how fkn courtship and messing around works, we have been doing it forever. The pop-media pretending it has to teach us is insulting. If you have the girl staring in your eyes, pulling you in, backing up to a wall with you, you don't say "May I please kiss you."

Our media, and the west needs a reboot. The guys who don't ask will be the ones making babies. Period. This will devolve things, not evolve, in the long run.

Last edited:
You are upset that somebody in a commercial asked before kissing a girl? I'm sure that as a group we could think of about 100 movies with a scene in which a shy guy asks a girl if he can kiss her. That is not a new thing.

The show sounds really smart, tbh. Hitting on all the hot points in our culture. Just look how hot it's got you

Multiple girls told me when o was young, in direct language. "I hate it when guys ask." They hate it. It's a turn off and they hate it. Everybody knows this. What we are going through is social engineering..

Anyways, yeah, some "sweet bitter" show I'll never watch on stars had the commercial last night.. The weak skinny white millenial with the girl already against the wall staring in his eyes reduntantly, and pathetically, says "May I please kiss you." She says yes, even though asking such a stupid question has ruined moments 99% Of the time it' been asked over the last 100k years, and then they show a somewhat passionate encounter.

You can't just kiss a fkn stranger.. We humans know how fkn courtship and messing around works, we have been doimgbit forever. The pop-media pretending it has to teach us is insulting. If you have the girl staring in your eyes, pulling you in, backing up to a wall with you, you don't say "May I please kiss you."

Our media, and the west needs a reboot. The guys who don't ask will be the ones making babies. Period. This will devolve things, not evolve, in the long run.

i thought this was already a show and Gavin already had your reaction to it

Multiple girls told me when o was young, in direct language. "I hate it when guys ask." They hate it. It's a turn off and they hate it. Everybody knows this. What we are going through is social engineering..

You can't just kiss a fkn stranger.. We humans know how fkn courtship and messing around works, we have been doimgbit forever. The pop-media pretending it has to teach us is insulting. If you have the girl staring in your eyes, pulling you in, backing up to a wall with you, you don't say "May I please kiss you."

May I "like" this post please?

I used to do that all the time when I tried to pick up chicks.
Just straight up ask if they wanted to make out or kiss etc.
Worked alright for me. But then again you would need at least an average amount of self-awareness.

But who has the time to go through all the dance anyway? Just a bit of talking a drink and bam so you want to make out?
Works like a charm if you know what sort of women you can approach and can read a situation.

I don't see the problem.

giphy.gif

I used to do that all the time when I tried to pick up chicks.
Just straight up ask if they wanted to make out or kiss etc.
Worked alright for me. But then again you would need at least an average amount of self-awareness.

But who has the time to go through all the dance anyway? Just a bit of talking a drink and bam so you want to make out?
Works like a charm if you know what sort of women you can approach and can read a situation.

I don't see the problem.

That's a little different. Those werent passionate moments, that was just taking a shot with skanks.

Why is this in the WR? Do you think this is some brand new thing caused by the recent #metoo garbage? Because it's not, and it's happened in movies and TV so many times I can't even count.

Let me guess, the kid seemed a little shy, outcast, nerdish? Like the kind of kid who wouldn't suavely move in and kiss a girl, but would more likely nervously ask if he can kiss her?

That's a little different. Those werent passionate moments, that was just taking a shot with skanks.

Skanks will low standards and high blood alcohol level.
But yeah who is saying what a passionate moment is and what not?
Are you going to be the authority on that? And dictate how people are supposed to behave when getting intimate?

Seems like a strange thing. You criticise the people you don't like for trying to tell people how to behave.
While at the same if people have a more defensive or shy approach to intimacy that you think is not correct it is a global conspiracy by the Jews.

You are the same as the people you criticise. You both want to tell people how to behave and are part of the problem.

You know what's more pathetic than the "weak skinny white millennial"? You bitching about it. Go outside enjoy the day.

Passionate moment for you may not be passionate moment for her.

Take the shot and see how it goes.

Back