Well, I saw it. On a commercial for a new series. "May I kiss you please."

There's a middle ground that has always worked for me.

You go in SLOOOW for the first kiss with a new girl.

She has plenty of time to move her face off target and say, "Wait... I don't like you that way," or whatever, if she's not into it.

It's the non-verbal equivalent of asking for consent IMO.

Note: There has only been one time in my life thus far that I made the wrong read. And that girl was a nutter who had invited me over to her apartment for drinks and told me she wanted me to "hold her" while we were sitting together on the couch watching TV.
Did you hold her?

Did you hold her?

Of course. She asked me to hold her before I had tried to kiss her.

I actually questioned her about why she would ask me to hold her if she didn't want to kiss me (keep in mind, this girl was not a friend, just a chick I was in a class with).

She told me something negative had happened between she and her sister the day before and she wanted me to hold her because being physically held was a comfort to her. She said that was why she had asked me over.

I was very polite and kind, but told her I needed to leave. And did. Very awkward seeing her in class after that. We never got together again.

The show sounds really smart, tbh. Hitting on all the hot points in our culture. Just look how hot it's got you

I can't wait for Netflix to drop
"Would you be adverse to me eating your ass?"

Beat dem bitches over the head with a club and drag em back to da cave.

I think you guys are giving a TS time with the ostrich in the sand routine, surely if you follow politics and news there is a bigger trend on society trying to micromanage romantic interactions with the ladies. I don't think I would make a thread about it but it is annoying.

I remember someone talking about this being a great idea the other day, what a way to spicen the mood up asking for permission and documenting it
"After #MeToo, phone app allows you to legally consent to sex"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-you-to-legally-consent-to-sex-idUSKBN1F72F0

I think you guys are giving a TS time with the ostrich in the sand routine, surely if you follow politics and news there is a bigger trend on society trying to micromanage romantic interactions with the ladies. I don't think I would make a thread about it but it is annoying.

I remember someone talking about this being a great idea the other day, what a way to spicen the mood up asking for permission and documenting it
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-you-to-legally-consent-to-sex-idUSKBN1F72F0

Then use actual examples of it to start a thread about the subject. TS completely misinterpreted something that's been happening in media forever and attributed it to a new movement. He's basically yelling "get off my lawn" to a guy across the street and suggesting we join in.

Then use actual examples of it to start a thread about the subject. TS completely misinterpreted something that's been happening in media forever and attributed it to a new movement. He's basically yelling "get off my lawn" to a guy across the street and suggesting we join in.
This is it though. Alpha males™ are soon going to be round up and castrated.

Of course. She asked me to hold her before I had tried to kiss her.

I actually questioned her about why she would ask me to hold her if she didn't want to kiss me (keep in mind, this girl was not a friend, just a chick I was in a class with).

She told me something negative had happened between she and her sister the day before and she wanted me to hold her because being physically held was a comfort to her. She said that was why she had asked me over.

I was very polite and kind, but told her I needed to leave. And did. Very awkward seeing her in class after that. We never got together again.
Ive been there. Its confusing

Women want a real man. They want men to be men at the end of the day.

Until that pink and purple haired Freakshow far left and facts more than 20% of the electorate, maybe I will start to worry.

Hollywood and the media at large are liberal. That's why it seems so loud.
Even these freaks that are protesting free speech on their college campus are going to have to graduate, go get a job, and find someone that wants to fuck them.

Lose your career forever because you touched a woman's name? I'm not saying the behavior is appropriate or Beyond reproach, I'm just saying I've never been with a woman that didn't want me to check the fuck out of her. Let's get fucking real here.

So some sweet bitter little show that you will neeeever watch triggered you enough to go to sherdog to make a thread claiming the west needs a reboot??

<Dany07>

Holy shit TS is all you do sit around watching tv and getting rage boners?

You've made threads crying about:

Too many black dudes on tv
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...resented-black-males-overrepresented.3682643/

Too many minorities on America's funniest videos (lol wtf who watches that???)
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...nce-of-americas-funniest-home-videos.3670549/

I pointed our that minorities appeared to be disproportionately represented on daytime television, and wondered why.

I pointed our that minorities appeared to be disproportionately represented on daytime television, and wondered why.

Stop being rustled by tv and just live your life. Go outside for a while.

So some sweet bitter little show that you will neeeever watch triggered you enough to go to sherdog to make a thread claiming the west needs a reboot??

<Dany07>

Kind of funny..

Bit it's the trends. The keep flowing to the extreme now because you aren't "allowed" to politically oppose certain viewpoints. It's pushing things too far.

Kind of funny..

Bit it's the trends. The keep flowing to the extreme now because you aren't "allowed" to politically oppose certain viewpoints. It's pushing things too far.

Yeah I don´t see it. What view are you not allowed to oppose?

Thank you.

Yeah I don´t see it. What view are you not allowed to oppose?
Most far left ones.

What can you oppose in the lgbt movement without being verbally assaulted by people who feel they have the right to do so?

The movement to give women complete power over all things sexual, and stifle men. You hear things and recommendations in the media that have never been real life, but you cannot oppose..

Back