Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

This guy wont go down alone. He will try to take as many people with him...

Personally, I think Clooney would be a prime specimen to bring down.
not to sound like a simpleton or like I'm being edgy, but i very much doubt that a move from George Clooney would be as likely to be construed as harassment as from someone like Harvey Weinstein.

For the record who are all these sexual predators and literal monsters - Weinstein, Weiner...Bill Cosby(?)...
Imran Awan, Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, anyone who attended one of John Podesta's "spirit cooking" sessions, anyone who used the "Lolita Express" (like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and Anthony Weiner).

Would you like me to keep going? Or do you get the hint?

Context matters.

And yet, you had a rage boner for Bill O'reilly, when he was accused, who is not in the white house, and doesn't control any aspect of your life.

You're a completely typical disingenuous Liberal hack, and you just admitted it. Bravo.

And yet, you had a rage boner for Bill O'reilly, when he was accused, who is not in the white house, and doesn't control any aspect of your life.

You're a completely typical disingenuous Liberal hack, and you just admitted it. Bravo.
He's in the political arena with the highest rated cable show.

The scumbag also supported that pedo polanski like most of these hypocritical hollywood SJWs.

I find Meryl Streep the most pathetic, hypocritical and scumbaggy out of them all. Everyone in Hollywood knew about it but since Miss self righteous go Female Power made movies with him not only did she not care she once refereed to him as almost a god. And she also gave a standing ovation to Polanski the pedophile. So brave. She didn't even come out and condemn it right away. After she started getting heat she just now had her publicist say something and lie that she never knew anything.

Imran Awan, Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, anyone who attended one of John Podesta's "spirit cooking" sessions, anyone who used the "Lolita Express" (like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and Anthony Weiner).

Would you like me to keep going? Or do you get the hint?

That is "political left as of late"??!? Polanski and Clinton are from DECADES ago, "anyone who attended "spirit cooking" sessions is scraping the bottom of the barrel CT stuff. Imran Awan - isn't his crime bank fraud? Or was there more to his story? Lolita Express - wasn't Trump a frequent passenger on that as well and again decades ago? How is that "as of late"?

Funny how you use Brietbart as your source material when this expose was broke by that librul bastion of fake news The New York Times and New Yorker mag.

The Times? you mean the paper that squashed a former employees expose on this sick rapists/abusers crimes back in 2004? Funny how that shit paper is so brave about it now that him and Miramax aren't as big time as they were then.

I wonder who he crossed in Hollywood to lose his protected status!
It's a good question. Could be a coincidence but Obama's daughter interned or is still interning for them since like early this year I believe.

There is a story of him calling Hayley Atwell a fat pig... Seriously, she has a killer figure and some of the best boobs in Hollywood.

For that alone he should be publicly shammed.

That foo ain’t no Donald Trump.

<DisgustingHHH>

The scumbag also supported that pedo polanski like most of these hypocritical hollywood SJWs.

Check out the butt-hurt in this malcontent lol.
150528174433-01-hastert-1999-large-169.jpg

How did this thread derail to a left or right debate from just a simple story about a power tripping Hollywood scumbag who took advantage of his position?

I am starting to think it's a sickness.

Back