Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

Perspective is everything. Looks like he embarrassed himself.
Not unless you see it as him defending Weinstein, which he is not. Trump has been accused of the same and these guys never waive red in their support.

Not unless you see it as him defending Weinstein, which he is not. Trump has been accused of the same and these guys never waive red in their support.
This thread isn't about Trump, but Shoeless is such a baby that he can't have a conversation without crying about him.

This thread isn't about Trump, but Shoeless is such a baby that he can't have a conversation without crying about him.

That's fair if you see this thread as a unique occurrence. Everything has become about Trump, cucks, leftists, MAGA in the WR. Shoeless isn't even one of the top 30 offenders.

Show me that Trump, or anyone in that kind of position of power, with a history of 'settled out of court' grievances due to sexual harassment and I'll call him a piece of shit scumbag too. I don't care about their political affiliation or anyone's stupid political ideology, this shit is disgusting.

That's fair if you see this thread as a unique occurrence. Everything has become about Trump, cucks, leftists, MAGA in the WR. Shoeless isn't even one of the top 30 offenders.
Your fault for going in the WR. This is Mayberry. Weinstein is a scumbag and Trump has nothing to do with it.

Accused and settle out of court are two different things.

I've been accused of cheating, I didn't cheat, was able to prove it, but I was accused. Am I guilty?

This thread isn't about Trump and it makes people look stupid if the only way they can relate to something is constantly putting the shoe on the other political foot.

Some women showed up at the end of a presidential campaign, made a bunch of accusations, then fucked off when the election was over like nothing ever happened. You don't think that's suspicious?

Please read this email and tell me what you think is going on here.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

It's called formulating a narrative.

lol he sexually harrassed lena Dunham ew gross

Since I couldn't double like this I had to quote it so I could just post

DOUBLE LIKED, and GROSS

Seriously, something about her makes me think she probably faintly smells like 175lbs of hamburger that's been left out in the sun.

This is the distinction that I think you're simply unable to make (or unwilling):

One man's words, are not equivalent to the sexually predatory actions of Mr. Weinstein.

The political left has been producing a Spartan Phalanx of sexual predators as of late, and the best you can do is deflect to the words (not actions) of another person.

I actually feel bad for you.
Confused by this as Trump's words are directly tied to actions he states he took.

Lena is probably lying, she is the girl who cried wolf always trying to include herself in the mix to be apart of the cause, she has so many lies under her belt its not even funny, the only honest thing she told was she molested her sister and her father would paint pictures of their vagina.

Brian Williams also claimed something once - turned out it wasn't true.
Wait. I'm legit confused by this as I don't follow all of it?

Is the narrative that Trump was lying about himself? (serious question)

Wait. I'm legit confused by this as I don't follow all of it?

Is the narrative that Trump was lying about himself? (serious question)

I don't know. I have no narrative here. Trump is really the only one who knows, and if it's true, those women he grabbed will know. Maybe he lied and was just bragging but didn't grab shit. Like how Brian Williams did when he embellished his story. Point is, what does Harvey Weinstein's MULTIPLE settled out of court instances that have taken place over the last many years, have anything to do with Donald Trump and something he said?

Point is, this thread isn't about him.

Any way you cut it this guy was a scumbag long before this, so this is good news.

Not only that but it would seem that a large bulk of the films he put out were utter shit.

Back