Weight loss/fitness gurus chime in

Yeah but, its a choice as a man.

So, for instance, if i post a pic of me jacked, ridiculously good looking, and at 6% bf, and a model gf. If I get fat as fuck and she starts smashing hotter men now, can i really be pissed at her or myself for slipping?

Its classic female hypergamy on steroids. WOmen chase alphas for however long her aesthetics permit it to happen but, many squander her youth being cheered off the cliff running through bad boys.

Her fallback route is Captain Save a Hoe.

Have you read up on intermittent fasting? The new literature (diet info changes every 2 years lol) suggests that eating 3 small meals doesn't give your body as much of a chance to burn as it does with 1 very small snack and 1 meal or just 1 meal. Due to my schedule I eat 1500 calories in one pop every day.

I run 5 to 6 miles per week when I alternate my biking days. I like the road biking better because it doesn't make my back hurt the next day.

Never seen a rowing machine, just seen the rowers from the 20s who were way more manly than us.

Single or not, stay on the grind. Female hypergamy is moist for the alpha. They feel like they can run through dudes, have abortions, and kids out of wedlock + Captain Save A Hoe will rescue her + raise her babies. Cucks in here will do it. I blame low testosterone.

I don't know about fasting. Seems fad but try it. I just do smaller portions, no sugar or high fructose corn syrup. I read a lot. I lift heavy, good form, I run, and I row.

Checkout the rower. There is a learning curve but, you can burn absurd calories on it. Say 20min rower > 45min run.[/QUOTE]

I see what you're saying but a whore is a whore. If she was a decent humanoid she'd work with you and at least try to get you to want to get back in shape by saying I miss the ripped sexy sex we used to have or something positive. You don't leave sometime because they gain weight. You leave someone if they gain weight then refuse to work it off for their own health. If a girl is willing to drop you like a rock after you gain some weight, that means you could start shredded and she'd just leave you for a guy who's more shredded. More money, more anything.

Indeed, there week never be a short supply of men (boys) who are still in that high school state of mind of "shes different, it's not like with other girls, she loves me" when in reality in yalls best day she'd let Brad Pitt fuck her throat in the middle of olive garden in front of her parents for a 25% chance to be with him.

Yea I've already cut bread and sugar completely. I made some keto brownies the other day and they were ass. Lol.

I'll look into the rower

-> Autistic hatred of all 3.5 billion females on the planet
-> Won't form a stable family unit
-> Won't get children
-> Won't raise said children to be successful
-> Genes dead

"Alpha", sure thing boy. More like a pathetic weasel.

Not my first rodeo little guy.

20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

If you looked this good, you would pull too.

You mad?

I blame low testosterone. Come @ me bro

I see what you're saying but a whore is a whore.

You don't date whores. You smash.

Today, it is very leftist. Have a look:

republican-women-vs-demorats.jpg

You have single moms, obese women, paid shaped, children out of wedlock + reliant on 1) Captain Save a Hoe or 2) Daddy Government

In most cases all the above.

Now, don't get it twisted either. The women on the right are more attractive but, it is a indication of female hypergamy; women moist for the alpha male, the man that has resources, attractive, and staking claim in the world + WINNING!

There is no escaping female nature.

If she was a decent humanoid she'd work with you and at least try to get you to want to get back in shape by saying I miss the ripped sexy sex we used to have or something positive.

This is the anomaly.

If you slip, if you lose your job, if you put on weight, a rocket will be jumping on the next dick she finds if she deems he is an improvement.

Chris Rock has a comedy about this; "baby we will get through this." Translation: She find a better man.

You don't leave sometime because they gain weight. You leave someone if they gain weight then refuse to work it off for their own health. If a girl is willing to drop you like a rock after you gain some weight, that means you could start shredded and she'd just leave you for a guy who's more shredded. More money, more anything.

If a woman lets her aesthetics slip, I AM OUT.

Its unhealthy and its a terrible precursor for what she is telling the children is acceptable.

99% of women will drop you if you lose your swagger/lifestyle/money/home etc.

80% of the divorce stat is initiated by women; searcch for yourself if you doubt it.

Indeed, there week never be a short supply of men (boys) who are still in that high school state of mind of "shes different, it's not like with other girls, she loves me" when in reality in yalls best day she'd let Brad Pitt fuck her throat in the middle of olive garden in front of her parents for a 25% chance to be with him.

Yea I've already cut bread and sugar completely. I made some keto brownies the other day and they were ass. Lol.

I'll look into the rower

Keep at it kuz. You got this man.

The form for rower is tough but, once you get it down, you wont look back.

Not saying, drop running. I am saying, you can maximize more in less with with the rower. Keep running. I run too but, I run heart health + mobility. Yes, burn a bit of calories but, being active just does that.

Take pics (full homo), track a log, I will follow man.

Subscribed to thread. Watching.

Don't do this for women. Be selfish as fuck and get this. Conquer your health. Conquer your dreams. Get girls. Live it up.

I just want to add; with respect to women, every cucks defends gross female logic &&& diva behavior by calling a dude out for hating women.

A lot of female behavior is fucking disgusting. Getting cucked is gross. Raising some other man's baby is fucked up. Spending her best days as a booty calling only to play up the good girl act to rope in beta cuck after playboy stops calling is pathetic.

If this was fucking 4chan/misc/&&& no risk of misc detectives or Ban HAmmer, I would light this fucking place up with painted noods + trolling cucks.

Just wanted to say I used to be a fat ass kid. I was known as the fat asian kid in school. I'm pretty fit as an adult. Now that I don't have to worry about cutting weight anymore I'm on my way to becoming a jacked beast. A beastlet.
giphy.gif

Back