Weidman vs Rockhold 2 is #1 BS

Yeah it seems like all that training with those guys gave him some of the best anti-wrestler grappling in MMA history

But never taught him how to do it himself

the sequence when he fought Boetch was one of the coolest in MMA history

If Rockhold would protect his chin and stop being so cocky when he fights I really dont think anyone could beat him

the sequence when he fought Boetch was one of the coolest in MMA history

The guillotine sequence against the Chris was amazing too. Almost any other fighter in the division would have been done right there. Rockhold's ground game is absolutely beautiful. The way he puts his weight on guys you can just see the panic set in when the realize they're not going to get up again

But he has no takedowns, or even any good clinch entries. Just can't take advantage of his strongest skillset

They should raise the stakes a bit.
If Chris wins, he gets the complete Luke Rockhold Woman's Line as featured at UFC 226.
If Luke wins, he gets Chris' hairline.

Last edited:
They should raise the stakes a bit.
If Chris wins, he gets the complete Luke Rockhold Woman's Line as featured at UFC 226.
If Luke wins, he gets Chris's hairline.
We really go for the jugular around here

thats a fight that didnt need to happen. Should have been Costa, but maybe we'll get Costa vs Adesayna instead.

TS brings up good points but still, I like the match up.

@LouisBolanos Your thoughts? I was looking forward to see Paulo furthering Da Chris's CTE...fuck.

What's weird about Weidman being top 5? He lost to Romero, Mousasi and Rockhold.

You don't give number 6 the number 3 spot because number 3 lost against number 2.

Your idea is why so many young talents end up evaporating. What's the point in rushing these kids when Costa showed he has obvious defensive holes in his game against Hall, and that Israel barely beat a pretty pathetic fighter before his fight against Tavares? Not to mention the fact that beating Tavares doesn't earn you a top 3-5 guy.

This is a rematch that has been in the works for awhile now, I think is quite warranted, and both Costa/Israel are not nearly as ready for either fighter as you might think.

Till needed to lose the decision to Wonderboy so these mooks could understand.

There’s no reason why Costa and Israel can’t fight 2 or 3 more mid-level guys before taking on a big name that’s even further along in their career than now.

Imagine Luke mounts Israel like he did Branch and smashes him. Where does that get any of us?

Your idea is why so many young talents end up evaporating. What's the point in rushing these kids when Costa showed he has obvious defensive holes in his game against Hall, and that Israel barely beat a pretty pathetic fighter before his fight against Tavares? Not to mention the fact that beating Tavares doesn't earn you a top 3-5 guy.

This is a rematch that has been in the works for awhile now, I think is quite warranted, and both Costa/Israel are not nearly as ready for either fighter as you might think.
Lol @ Vettori being a "pathetic fighter"

Yeah that's Paulos fight. I didn't know Rockhold was an option. If he's staying at MW, he's the perfect fight for Israel.

Disagree. I Dont think costa and Israel are going to get that much better. And a lose could help them more than being fed easier fights.
This Shit is not boxing. No need of 25-0 récords.

Also Conor wasnt ready for mendes or aldo. Jones wasnt ready for shogun. Tj wasnt ready for barao. Cody wasnt ready for Cruz .etc.
All those guys you listed had more fights than Adesanya and Costa before their title shots and over better comp than these guys are beating.

They deserve a top 10 then with that win, a top5 then a titleshot if they win.

Khabib seems to like to watch other people fighting top 5 fighters.

@LouisBolanos Your thoughts? I was looking forward to see Paulo furthering Da Chris's CTE...fuck.

Have you noticed Rockhold has been hiding his receding hairline a lot better since signing with Polo Ralph Lauren?

luke-rockhold-2.jpg

It's night and day compared to this

hqdefault.jpg

He might be using some products too, which I wouldn't mind at all. Luke with proper hair is an absolute stunner, if he can keep that look I wouldn't mind him replacing Paulo Costa

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

This is the fight to make

Send one of these guys to bellator already

Back