Weidman vs Rockhold 2 is #1 BS

I agree, its still a good fight though...

The first fight was crazy and violent and awesome if I recall correctly.

No problem seeing a rematch

No Costa/Romero is the true #1 bullshit this is now #2 bullshit.

Weidman is definitely knows for going to decision..... A whole 1 out of every 4 fights he's in goes to decision.

Luke Rockhold is also known for being a decision machine... 2 decisions in 20 fights....

Soooo between Luke and Weidman, they've gone to decision 6 times in 37 fights. Fucking boring decision machines!
This is going to decision whether or not you're good at using fight finder

Im sick and tired of these "top 5" guys fighting eachother and not giving the chance to some up and comers to climb the way up.

Guys like Paulo Costa o Israel Adesanya should be getting opportunities.

Stupid to think Weidman could be still ranked top 5 if he loses again and be 1-4 in his last 5.

And wasnt Luke moving to LHW?

Champions are not the only ones holding divisions... "contenders" are pulling the same shit too.

Weedman and Cockhold part 2 you say?

IcyOrneryCopepod-max-1mb.gif

There is some juice to this one with the bad blood off the first fight. Both are in similar places career wise. No problem with this fight even though the timing is kind of out of left field.

I love the fight but both guys injury prone

It’s a likely pull out..

This is going to decision whether or not you're good at using fight finder
You're wrong, regardless of how right you think you are. Someone is getting finished via strikes standing or on the mat.

I used fight finder as a source of facts.... Not an incorrect "I'm gonna watch sex in the city instead of these two boring fighters go to decision". Herrrrrpppppp derpppppppp

this is a good fight for both guys, should be pretty entertaining and shed a lot of light on how much their first match up was definitive or just a weird fluke due to neither guy coming into it at their best. i'm very surprised to see it getting so much hate. are there any mma fans even left on this forum?

Not psyched for the rematch but think Luke takes it again. Would have rather seen Costa vs Chris but should be a good scrap regardless.

You're wrong, regardless of how right you think you are. Someone is getting finished via strikes standing or on the mat.

I used fight finder as a source of facts.... Not an incorrect "I'm gonna watch sex in the city instead of these two boring fighters go to decision". Herrrrrpppppp derpppppppp
Sex and the city? WTF?

Not a bad match.

2 top contenders.

I actually like when the best guys in the division face each other. Before the Conor era it was actually how they made fights.

Only on Sherdog is having 2 top 5 fighters actually fight each other, which never seems to happen anymore even in championship fights, a bad thing.
Someone throw TS off a bridge.

See a lot of people saying this fight doesn't make sense. It is kind of random but it completely makes sense. Just happened super late. After watching Chris almost get KO'd by Gast though and sitting out again.. I see Rockhold eating him up. I used to think the first loss to Luke was a fluke, hell maybe it was, but I just think this 2nd fight he loses handily.

Back