Weidman: Once I get back physically and mentally I will dominate, run through everybody

2pRch4.gif

pre-USADA weidman was one of the GOATs, en route to be MW GOAT, but USADA had to come in and completely destroy his career

Sounds like steroid accusations.

Great rebuttal breh.Keep up

Its true though.

I'm a Weidman fan as well. Met him a few times, he's a really cool guy.

But he got destroyed in those fights.

1) Rockhold, sure he won a round but he did it by hanging onto Rockhold as best he could. Did no real damage.

2) Romero, sure he won the 1st round, but he lost the 2nd and brutally finished in the 3rd.

3) Mousasi, sure he won the 1st round, but again just held onto Mousasi for deal life. As soon as he couldnt' get Moose down he got blasted.

Rockhold, sure he won a round but he did it by hanging onto Rockhold as best he could. Did no real damage.
Rockhold didn't do pretty much in that fight as well.It was a dull fight before Chris threw that stupid wheel kick

2) Romero, sure he won the 1st round, but he lost the 2nd and brutally finished in the 3rd.
So it was 1-1 going in to the 3.Was competitive.

Mousasi, sure he won the 1st round, but again just held onto Mousasi for deal life. As soon as he couldnt' get Moose down he got blasted.
Again it was competitive.Won round 1 and was losing the round 2.

Anytime you say you have to work on your mental game that's never a good sign. GSP disappeared for years after being abducted by aliens when he was working on his mental game.

Rockhold didn't do pretty much in that fight as well.It was a dull fight before Chris threw that stupid wheel kick

So it was 1-1 going in to the 3.Was competitive.

Again it was competitive.Won round 1 and was losing the round 2.

Competitive by doing the bare minimum to win rounds. As soon as he was figured out...boom he's unconscious.

He rematches any of those 3 guys, he gets finished even quicker

Sorry man, you sound like a huge Weidman fan. That last Gastelum fight was pretty good.

Def suspicious that he’s just fallen off the face of the planet after USADA. Very similar trajectory as Hendricks

Competitive by doing the bare minimum to win rounds. As soon as he was figured out...boom he's unconscious.
Figured out? I'm sure his opponents knew Chris was gonna take them down and they still couldn't stop it.His weakness is cardio.He spends too much energy in the round 1 and slows down in the round 2.And don't say it's because of USADA because he was never a cardio freak

How exactly was the Romero fight competitive? First round was pretty boring and just Romero getting up seconds after each take down

Remember "the chris" being the goat mw. LMAO @ shertards

Who else is a contender? Anderoid? As far as I’m concerned he should have all his wins overturned since he’s been exposed as a steroid cheater.

Bisping, Weidmann and bustamante are mw goats.

Fighter believing in himself, how dare he!
that's being completely delusional. he had a pretty noticeable drop in performance after USADA. still believing you're the best in the world and you can run through everybody if physically and mentally fit, it's insane. maybe he's being truthful though. his pre-USADA self (as in, physically and mentally 100%) can maybe do that. but that is long gone

Ok Mr. 1-3 in your last 4.

source.gif

He may surprise us all, wait and see.

also another great quote:

When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that

completely delusional. pre-USADA weidman was one of the GOATs, en route to be MW GOAT, but USADA had to come in and completely destroy his career

I have some great fights coming for myself. I have accomplished a lot, but I am still young in my MMA career, as far as fights. I have a lot of great things coming. I’m not to the point where I am going to start looking back and wishing or saying ‘If I wasn’t injured for that, or this things would be different.’ I am very blessed in where I am in this sport. I am blessed for everything I have accomplished so far and I am blessed with the abilities that I have. When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that. If I give half of my energy to this sport and really didn’t give 100-percent of my mental to this sport, then I could finish my career as a fan favorite; win some, lose some, win some big fights, lose some big fights. But I feel I really have the mentality and the physical abilities to completely dominate my weight class. I have to get back physically first with this hand, and get my mentality where I need to be and I can run through everybody.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/23/...lly-i-will-dominate-run-through-everybody-mma
I don't think he was even en route to MW GOAT lol

Still suffering from brain trauma from the Yoel fight.

Back