Weidman: Once I get back physically and mentally I will dominate, run through everybody

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
also another great quote:

When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that

completely delusional. pre-USADA weidman was one of the GOATs, en route to be MW GOAT, but USADA had to come in and completely destroy his career

I have some great fights coming for myself. I have accomplished a lot, but I am still young in my MMA career, as far as fights. I have a lot of great things coming. I’m not to the point where I am going to start looking back and wishing or saying ‘If I wasn’t injured for that, or this things would be different.’ I am very blessed in where I am in this sport. I am blessed for everything I have accomplished so far and I am blessed with the abilities that I have. When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that. If I give half of my energy to this sport and really didn’t give 100-percent of my mental to this sport, then I could finish my career as a fan favorite; win some, lose some, win some big fights, lose some big fights. But I feel I really have the mentality and the physical abilities to completely dominate my weight class. I have to get back physically first with this hand, and get my mentality where I need to be and I can run through everybody.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/23/...lly-i-will-dominate-run-through-everybody-mma

tenor.gif

Remember "the chris" being the goat mw. LMAO @ shertards

LOL at fools acting like Chris got dominated in his losses.I believe him.

also another great quote:

When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that

completely delusional. pre-USADA weidman was one of the GOATs, en route to be MW GOAT, but USADA had to come in and completely destroy his career

I have some great fights coming for myself. I have accomplished a lot, but I am still young in my MMA career, as far as fights. I have a lot of great things coming. I’m not to the point where I am going to start looking back and wishing or saying ‘If I wasn’t injured for that, or this things would be different.’ I am very blessed in where I am in this sport. I am blessed for everything I have accomplished so far and I am blessed with the abilities that I have. When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that. If I give half of my energy to this sport and really didn’t give 100-percent of my mental to this sport, then I could finish my career as a fan favorite; win some, lose some, win some big fights, lose some big fights. But I feel I really have the mentality and the physical abilities to completely dominate my weight class. I have to get back physically first with this hand, and get my mentality where I need to be and I can run through everybody.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/23/...lly-i-will-dominate-run-through-everybody-mma

Is he going to fight Wand to officially beat every old brazilian?

Fighter believing in himself, how dare he!

So basically, he won't be back to run through everybody. Got it.

LOL at fools acting like Chris got dominated in his losses.I believe him.
This aspect kind of stops matter in when you got finished 3 times in a row. All by guys who are ahead of him, which means he'll have to rematch them.

Fuck the haters, he's still my boy!

Looking forward to his next fight. Very well rounded and entertaining fighter who dethroned prime Andy.

This aspect kind of stops matter in when you got finished 3 times in a row. All by guys who are ahead of him, which means he'll have to rematch them.
It's all winnable fights for Chris.Not like had nothing for Romero or Rockhold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back